The official Titan batch 3 campaign thread

Right…
I am bad with words sometimes. I was not offended, and did not intend to offend anybody else. It blew up into a big weird thing, but I was just playing.

2 Likes

Sounds fine :wink:

I finally put my order in too! Super excited to receive this. I have a silicone coated Haworth for rn, but my main reason for buying this, other than the lifetime warranty, if the Haworth has to come out, I want to have something on hand readily available to go in when the old is removed.
Have grown way more attached to this thing than I thought, it’s as if it’s integrated itself into my subconscious, I perceive and touch things slightly differently, in a way where I’d almost feel blind without it lol. Anywhooo looking forward to my Titan!

4 Likes

That kinda sounds like an actual 6th sense

spidey sense

2 Likes

I kinda thought it was the purpose of it.

Do people install magnets for things other than sensing/magic?

There are still a bunch of lifters out there

magneto

Less sense, More power

I presume their end goal is to advance the homo superior race and destroy the human race…

3 Likes

I would be willing to guess maybe 7 out of 100 people get it to hold screws and stuff, and the rest really got it to mess with people/sense. Both are VALID reasons to get one.

Please speak up though if I am wrong. I view the xg3 as a magic magnet. Titan as a 6th sense.

1 Like

Certified paperclip holder here :wink:

1 Like

Alright. I need 99 more. Let’s keep them coming in.

Looks like it is time to go to the Polls

What is your preference?

• LIFT THINGS
  • SENSE THING
  • BOTH LIFT AND SENSE
  • BOTH SENSE AND LIFT
  • TAKE OVER THE WORLD

0 voters

1 Like

I think you need a sense and lift option also. As to show preference order. I am putting them in for sensing first, lifting idc about really

1 Like

Thanks! You vote about where you plan to put yours, cause curiosity kills the cat.

I feel you would be the kinda person open to a few week install of some sort.

29 Backers!
AngelicPointedAmmonite-size_restricted
Uno mas?

2 Likes

30 now :smile:

3 Likes

Has anyone ever tried a Titan in each of their fingers and in the webbing of the palm?

WEBBING :spider_web: - FINGERS :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: - PALM :raised_hand: = :spider:
I’m pretty sure that’s how Spidermans web slingers work via a reed switch…

Webslinger

but don’t quote me on that

1 Like

That sounds like suck city.

Oh shiiiiitt made it to 30! Can’t wait!

Ok, hear me out:

It’s only $3.4 thouand

Then maybe some xG3v2 for lifting on the back of the hand?

7 Likes

I’ll do it if someone sponsors it :sweat_smile: