The official Titan crowdfunding campaign thread

Very jealous of all the wonderful modders / ease of travel in normal times you guys in Europe have!

Iā€™m very grateful for all that, too - modding is legally possible in Germany, and one of the best guys in this job happens to live not so far from me. And heā€™s a nice guy I can entrust my life on, too :wink:
Only downside to that - makes it easy to spend a freakinā€™ lot of money on modifications :smile:

1 Like

itā€™s the fear of needing more MRIs for me.
Another magnet will come this way at some point when I am financially stable to say ā€œokay ill get this, and if I need to get it removed for Imaging, itā€™s not the end of the worldā€

1 Like

Hello! I hope some of your concerns are eased by this forum.

I am curious how you came to this conclusion. I can see not having feeling back in your fingertip, but how would your finger be useless? Do you have a case study I can read?

I have 3 insensitive fingers, and while theyā€™re usable, itā€™s very inconvenient: I never quite know if I grasp something properly - meaning I regularly drop things with my right hand - and I canā€™t feel it when I get burnt or when I cut myself.

On the flip side, I canā€™t feel it when I get burnt or when I cut myself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would agree. This is what I could see happening, but not full loss.

Titan backed up!!!

2 Likes

Looks like itā€™s not to far off from 77 magnets.

Or 73
or 74
or 75
or 76
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Currently @ThePolishedTurd has it!

1 Like

Crazy how itā€™s looking up to doubling some of the guesses

2 Likes

Itā€™s shaping up nicely to reach 81, is what I say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s wild! I honestly never expected $35,000+!!

Amal:
Not sure it will even get funded

Us:

7 Likes

campaign funds in 8 hoursā€¦

How people think I reacted;
shocked3

How my wife reacted;
shocked2

How I thought I reacted;
shocked5

How I actually reacted at as each day passed with more backers;
shocked6

How Michelle (a true CFO and perpetual worrier) reacted;
shocked4

25 Likes

You woulda thought 34,800 dollars would chill out a CFO.

However, I can kinda understand your wifeā€™s reaction a bit.

Me, Iā€™m a little blown away. I mean, who really thought itā€™d go 4X goal .

Maybe Michelle and Mrs. G are a bit worried when Amal suddenly comes by $34,800? :slight_smile: The hawaiian shirt and the plane ticket to Vegas on his table at the office donā€™t help eitherā€¦

4 Likes

Yodapush-616x364
me trying to force the titans backed number to stop on 76

3 Likes

Noā€¦ Bad Yoda

2 Likes

Haha naa itā€™s about feeling responsibility for so many expectations for a whole new process with a whole new set of vendorsā€¦ that kind of worry.

2 Likes