The xG3 v2 is now available!

oh! i’ve never heard of such an application of “range” before… but it’s interesting… difficult to give quantitative results though because so many variables… like friction of the surfaces involved… depth of implant in tissue… etc.

Ah, I see. Well only one thing for me to do now; buy the xG3 v2 and get it installed right away!

4 Likes

At that point you start getting into inverse square stuff, not to mention the size and how attractive the stuff you’re trying to lift is I should imagine all go into it.

I might have to get my v1 replaced with the v2 now that I have a Titan for sensing :smiley:

2 Likes

Will the bundles be expanded to reflect the new product / changed to reflect the slight price drop of the v1 (I know how good of a deal they are anyway :heart:)? Or should new bundles come out, will there be a slight price increase?

I know you’re probably swamped rn, but if there is the option to get a bundle with the v2, even through a custom request then I’m interested (idk where to put them all :cry: but I want it all)

bundles will all be updated to v2 and we reduced the price of v1 again… it’s now $69.99 … and we are planning the next Titan batch now for anyone who’s interested :slight_smile:

12 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

will price drop for that too?

1 Like

yes, i can say it will be a lower cost than the initial campaign.

2 Likes

Me me me me

1 Like

Helllll yeah very cool. Magnets are so neat, I’d like to get one in me soon

Order placed ! <3

1 Like

KSEC now has the xG3 V2 in stock and a sale on the V1
https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/product/dangerous-things-xg3-biomagnet-injectable/

2 Likes

I just stuck a botle cap to it through the bandage. It is waaaay stronger then the Xg3 V1!

I Knooooow its not good to do that one day after the installation etc… i couldent resist xD

My Body:

5 Likes

1 Like

Implanted Thursday… now I’ll let it heal first.

Next to the proximal phalanx bone in my left ring finger:

Between an XFD LF and right index finger metacarpal bone:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show off your Magnets! :magnet: TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

Hey @mrln, how are you liking your xG3v2 in that position? I just bought one and was thinking about putting it there (knifes edge of non dominant hand). Do you notice it/have any discomfort when gripping things?

In my opinion its a great spot!

I never feel It, it never got in the way!

I also have a lot of meat there, don’t know how it is on others.

1 Like

I’ll chime in here as well. I got mine installed in my right knife edge about 2 weeks ago (although it migrated slightly closer to P4 while healing). During the first few days you definitely don’t want to bump things. The whole healing process is slightly worse then P0 in terms of just having to be super careful, but after a few days it’s totally fine. It was also definitely a bit more painful to have installed then a P0 implant. I’d say maybe a 3/10 at worst, but my pain tolerance is also pretty low.

I don’t notice it at all while gripping anything. Even lightly hitting the side of my hand against objects is fine. I really only notice it when I accidentally brush my hand against a magnetic surface :sweat_smile:. Overall I’d definitely recommend a knife edge installation.

3 Likes

Thanks for your input! I’m set on putting it in my left knife edge.

Did you do a self install? If so, was it pretty easy to install in the knife edge? I self installed my NeXT in P0 and I’m leaning on doing a self install with this too. The knife edge has plenty of meat and distance from bone so it seems like it wouldn’t be too hard.