Titan/ xG3 totems?

Has anyone thought of what they would carry around if anything to demonstrate their Titan? Or xG3? Im definetly going to carry around a 1943 steel penny, I call that my Titan totem. I might also keep buckyballs and those cling clang oval magnets.

2 Likes

you might get some inspired by this thread

2 Likes

I got some nuka cola bottle caps.

3 Likes

i keep really weak magnets on the topside ones so i can flick my fingers and hit people with them

1 Like

You know I’ve just realised my only option is to side with the institute as they are our electronic brethren. Wiki doesn’t say if they’re NFC/RFID so I’ll just assume.

Edit: I’ll be using it (Titan batch #2) for playing with ferrofluid (@AbbottSmith) like in the post below. I also have magnetic playing cards! I won’t say why I’ll be using the magnetic playing cards but ; ).

4 Likes

Got any of them sunset sarsaparilla star caps???

2 Likes

Need to get some ferromagnetic Chimpcoins!

1 Like

I’ve seen small vials with water a ferrofluid would make a great finger install demo

1 Like

@Eriequiet that would be a perfect demo right after install since you’re not supposed to pick things up when it’s healing! Ferrofluid probably weighs next to nothing so it should be safe to play with right after install right?

Hehe, I’ve ordered some

2 Likes