Ubiquiti Access control

I am getting an “oops this page does not exist” error when clicking that link

1 Like

yeah you gotta log in with your ubiquiti account first i guess… no idea why

even when I am logged in I am getting a 404, bummer :frowning:

Same. Logged in, 404. I even manually looked through all of the topics yesterday, and searched. No luck.

Grrrre

1 Like

Ok finally got it sorted…

https://community.ui.com/questions/Develop-a-secure-java-card-3-0-5-applet-for-door-access/1c956229-cd4f-4312-a50f-04e8782c8600

2 Likes

Joined and commented

Amal, were you intentionally being PUNNY here?

“developer program that VivoKey can participate in which would open the door to this collaboration?”

2 Likes

I just checked in on the thread linked and it appears UI just rejected it and moved on?

Classic grass roots approach. Need to get some higher level exec a hooker and some coke to get any traction.

4 Likes

Are the UA card conversions not possible? If not, I guess we will have to get a crowdfunding campaign going for some hookers and coke for these executives :joy:

You don’t wan’t hookers, you want call girls…unless the Exec is into necrophillia.

yes they are… its just … low prio at the moment… i even have a bunch of cards sent to me by a benefactor :slight_smile: … just low prio at the moment. The cards are LF / HF with a simple EM for the LF side… DESFire for the HF side… but they are 17pF DESFire not 70pF and that means big ass antenna… which I don’t have many of to be honest… and it makes a “narrow” flex so wide it bends the definition of “narrow”…

they want call girls… they. :wink:

1 Like

i think that’s me :slight_smile:

1 Like

me-too2

This is, of course, pure bullshit. Universal affirmatives can only be partially converted. See discussion here.

All dead hookers are hookers but not all hookers are dead.

Archer would disagree, you NEED to watch the whole episode…

(not) sorry to be that person, but can we lay off the dead sex worker jokes please?

3 Likes

totes

1 Like