Uncle Amal wants you

Nah. Nothing I would come up with would outdo what’s been posted so far.

found a picture… sorry I did a bit more photoshop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha I loved waking up to this! So artist. Much wow!

I was doing a follow up call yesterday with a journalist who interviewed me a few years ago. We talked about what had changed in biohacking in that time and I actually realized that for Dangerous Things, the community was one major change… literally building a cyborg army here on the forum… I’m very proud to be a part of it.

12 Likes

Well yeah, Amal ain’t gonna say to a journalist “I’m building a global network of remote-controlled zombies MWAHAHA! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I tried to stylize yours a bit with diffusing the face and blending the seams.
also getting rid of the skin clipping on the hat.

but alas I’m not very good at photoshop XD

2 Likes

im guessing this isnt the place for my naked amal deepfake i made for chimpo?

6 Likes

You look proficient enough to me.

1 Like

Did today a bit more editing :slight_smile: I put some chips in the background :slight_smile:

I love photoshop

3 Likes

Ah shoot I saw this too late… the one time I can contribute a thing here…

Too…late? Go for it. There’s no window to have closed on this.

Pfft yeah Maria, you’re so worthless. You’re not contributing in any way when you share all your knowledge of body mods and your experience/experiments with flex implants and when you’re a kind and welcoming person.

3 Likes

Alright let me rephrase:
“ boo the one time a question on t his forum pertains directly to my objective qualifications, area of expertise and profession. Rather than my amateur experiences and dabbles.”

And yeah I guess I’ll try it out but there’s already some pretty cool ones

5 Likes

tenor (64)

1 Like

I totally stole the hat logo idea from @darthdomo, but decided to leave the text open cause I’m not sure what to write there.

2 Likes

or is it…

its been heavily requested both here and on the discord so here it is… i bend the knee…

5 Likes

yes. this is my wallpaper

1 Like

Ah, I remember this ending in Hatoful Boyfriend!

I’d like “FOR THE CYBORG ARMY” and below that instead of report to recruiting center just “www.dangerousthings.com

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I may have gone a tad overboard but I’m procrastinating on homework. Here it is.

11 Likes

Can we please really make shirts? Thanks.

3 Likes