Vivokey Forum Login

How do I log into the Vivokey forum? I don’t see an option to use my spark to log in and it says my email is unrecognized.

2 Likes

The forum isnt available to Spark users yet. Amal will announce when it will be.

1 Like

That explains it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Soon guys… SOOOONNNNN!

3 Likes

Forum is up now! Thanks @amal.

2 Likes

Link?

1 Like
3 Likes

Sorry to dig up old subject but the QR code on register page is just a white image… Is registration closed or something? I jest installed my spark yesterday and wanted to look around the forum

1 Like

Just to check, are you trying to login to

rather than

(this one is vivokey flex one beta access only)

While you are at at
Try this that Amal put together to link your DT and vivokey account.

Applogies for the brevity, I’m in and out of reception

4 Likes

Didn’t want to necro a thread but its probably worth this still being higher on the list.

Just signed up to vivokey fourm using the link thanks @Pilgrimsmaster

3 Likes

Hi!

The VivoKey app for android, is too old for my version of os. Can you update the app plz? :slight_smile:

This is quite old thread so I’ll drop little bit newer one here VivoKey going underground for a bit

I’m quite certain there’s newer threads about this but this is what I was able to find for the moment :blush:

1 Like

Yes. The VivoKey apps and platform are effectively depreciated and coasting as we develop a new approach.

The legacy system is monolithic, too heavily integrated, difficult to maintain, and hard to improve.

The new paradigm is based on independent services that can work together but are not functionally part of each other. The first core part of this new system is the Auth API recently released. Now we are working on a VivoKey Cloud IdP service that uses the Auth API for chip scan validations. Once it is finished, we will deploy VivoKey Cloud services that will use the VivoKey Cloud IdP for authentication. This approach is built like an onion with discreet individual layers. The point is that anyone could build their own IdP based on the completely free Auth API, just like we are doing. There’s no difference in how our IdP will use the API versus how anyone else might use it. We are effectively going to “eat our own dog food”.

In the end this should ensure the services we deploy are easily deployable and maintainable. New services can be deployed fairly easily as well. We’re excited about it.

2 Likes