Walletmor - some questions

I use this one (or very similar) a lot, And I have never had any issues.
I get a read range of 5-10mm reliably
HOWEVER
I have a payment conversion not a walletmor, but I would expect that the performance should be similar.

I will dig out a video for you,with me using an xFD, this shows the antenna around the perimiter of the screen.
My video shows a VX820 and you image is an iCT250, but I have found many this style to perform similarly.

Remember though the presenting of the Flex should be inline with the antenna, not perpindicular like with an xSeries

If the first is the same I saw lately, it doesnt work (very well) even with a huge vimpay conversion.

I just had my implant installed yesterday and it went really smooth and painless. I already tested it and it works well through the bandage and swelling too. You are welcome to follow me on TikTok for more videos and reactions of cashiers. Overall I am really happy with Walletmor!

3 Likes

My Shopping Experience with Walletmor implant smooth and easy :cyclone::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Is that a text to voice service? If so, which one?

It’s TikTok default text to voice option :sweat_smile: I don’t really like the voice but no other options…

1 Like

Was about to send you to Free Text to Speech Online with Natural Voices but it seems they cost money now, even to download the free voices :confused:

This one, note that you have to prove your identity in the EEA to be allowed to open a proper account “upgrade” pretty sure this is a legal requirement. I know it is in the UK.

1 Like

Aye 100% I had to take pictures of my ID front and back then record a short video saying something scripted.

Couple days later it was approved.

I honestly haven’t noticed that, but then again I litterally add money and yhats it.

My guess is that the EMV certificate that is given to each chip is specifically linked to iCard, because those chips where supposed to end up in an iCard specific wearable (I guess their keychain microcard thingy). The details of that specific chip and it’s certificate (Card number, expiration, etc…) are already stored on iCards servers when you enter the chips serial. Then they link the card details to your account. The Walletmor is later displayed as a wearable Mastercard in the app.

And I myself believe that iCard is an online bank. Your account is assigned an IBAN, that’s why they have to check you identity and thus it is a bank. The only thing they don’t do, is giving credit or loans.

Oh so you think the Walletmor implant is repurposed iCard hardware, tied to iCard only? That would make sense. I kind of had the idea you could buy any old wearable and use it with any wearable-aware banking service. But maybe I’m wrong. Actually, I’m probably wrong: it sounds too simple and too convenient to be a thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

From what I remember reading WalletMor is a bunch of icard chips that were purchased from icard and then converted into implants.

Reading the Nordea information most of the jewellery specifies it only works with your Nordea Mastercard and that might mean that they are using Nordea Mastercard specific chips. The more interesting mention is Tapster. Tapster supports Visa and Mastercard because they use fidesmo pay. Any bank that supports fidesmo is an option. Nordea is explicitly supported so if Vivokey is ever allowed to turn payment on then the Apex range will support Nordea.

As for icard they seem like a European equivalent to PureWrist. Effectively a wearable debit card with a bank account tied to it.

Maybe if @wojtek is still monitoring or if @wojtek is getting notifications from people dropping a @wojtek on the forum @wojtek might be able to CONFIRM and answer.
Or you could try to contact @wojtek directly (@wojtek email address)

@wojtek :email: wojtek@walletmor.com

2 Likes

What name was that again? I missed it :slight_smile:

Hey,

Yes, iCard is technically speaking a digital wallet as it holds the Electronic Money Institution (EMI) license issued by the Bulgarian National Bank and supervised by European Union. That’s the place where you need to open up your personal account and store your funds and that is the only way to use the implant.

The wearables that we buy are linkable only with iCard as they have iCards PAN numbers - Personal Account Numbers. They wearables are certified by MasterCard so in practice you use a standard MC card. That’s how the terminal see the implants. They physical state is just changed. We don’t touch the software.

We are working on bringing another partner to this game (alternative to iCard) which accepts customers from outside Europe

3 Likes

Chimpo had an issue with that he ended up on a live chat. I’ll @Chimpofm hopefully he can tell you what he had to do.

grafik

Can someone explane to me what “Pay With Installments” at the walletmor page means?

grafik

There is no additional information regarding that^

It means you pay in several smaller payments (i.e. buy now, pay later, several times, every 30 days).

I’m not sure it’s terribly useful for 50 euros though…

1 Like

But how much is every of the single payments?