Walletmor - some questions

Beats me. I assumed it proposes a payment plan if you order with that box ticked.

Possibly even let you select how much you want to pay per month - in which case if I were you, I would attempt to make an infinite number of zero-euro installments for shits and giggles :slight_smile:

lol and i can only pay it via CreditCard? thats kind of a fail :open_mouth:

Both payments are 49.50 - 50% up front 50% next month

1 Like

Are you sure? I read it as the original price being 199 euros, discounted once at 99 euros, then once more at 49.50. 49.50 seems to be the final price, not one of two installments, because in Mrln’s screenshot, it says “Discount -€49.50”.

Stop suggesting crimes Rosco :roll_eyes:
I know it’s tempting though, I’ve actually found something similar before in a real life test, funny how such obvious things get missed :slight_smile:
I could send negative money to people in a BTC web app.

Yes, the 199 is for the 8 year implant i agree its not very clear.

You probably don’t want to know what happens if you miss a payment. Is repossession just a US thing? :rofl:

Cowboy-style repo men are definitely a US thing. In most civilized countries, court-ordered state-certified bailiffs are sent round to your place to take away your stuff in your presence - sometimes accompanied by the fuzz if there’s a chance you’ll be making difficulties.

Isn’t this just Repo! The Genetic Opera?

2 Likes

I have a question about the Walletmor. Is it possible to use it as a credit card for online shopping? If yes, where can i find the three digit check-digit?

1 Like

has anyone done X-rays with walletmor?

You can’t: x-rays usually cost more than 50 euros :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

That’s on me… I am waiting for some new plastic tubes to arrive so I can ship the new slightly wider shape to Walletmor for fulfillment.

1 Like

Soon™ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I should have the tubes early next week and get them off to Walletmor asap so I’d imagine shipment to customers would start middle to end of next week.

2 Likes

I believe they will ship out of Poland to EU customers

1 Like

I ordered from within europe (not EU) and didnt pay any customs duty. Dont know where it came from though. I can check in the evening if you want.

You don’t pay import duties obviously, since you don’t import anything. Or rather, Walletmor paid for import duties - possibly not on the whole product but on the value added in the US, i.e. the transformation work done to the chips - and baked the cost into the retail price.

What you might end up paying is the VAT difference, if the VAT in Poland is lower than in Czechia.

Also, you might die of old age before Česká pošta delivers it to your doorstep.