What are you buying with your 50% DISCOUNT

-XSIID cuz I want some lights
-xG3. Titan install process freaks me and my installer out enough I don’t think it’s gonna happen.
-Maybe a xM1 or flexM1 for a transit pass. Not sure.

Is it too late for this or is there a joke I’m missing, or both? :sob: I want to get my first implant and I’m still mad I hesitated on the Fourth of July discount on the xSIID

Yeah, sorry.
This discount was for one year, and only for the backers of the first Titan.

The discounts expired toward the end of last year.

Bugger!
I wouldn’t pin my hopes on another one happening this year, that was the first time for that specific sale. so it equally may or may not happen again.

The Cyber monday Sale is more likely to repeat, but that is much later in the year

I would suggest, get one now, and IF there is another
:blinky_red: :blinky_white: :blinky_blue:
sale.
Get yourself another one or more then

2 Likes

awwwww that is a bummer. I do like your way of thinking though. That way, if anything, I can have different colored LEDs!

*On a side note, It will be really cool to see an xSIID with the ability to change colors.

Maybe there is such a thing in the works…

2 Likes

Don’t get me too excited if its not coming out soon… :sob:

Last we saw of that implant, it required an unreasonable amount of power to work, along with the fact it could rotate and the leds could be facing the wrong direction

I’m not convinced they even IF it’s released by the designer (not DT) it will be viable

Short answer, don’t worry about that one, an xSIID works great, and Amal will hopefully have a couple that when complete will be pretty cool blinky wise

1 Like

Indeed, I was merely pointing it out as a possibility.