Where have you stuck yours ⁉ DT Sticker

Do I spot a Belgian flag? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You do indeed. I lived in your town only 6 months ago, remember? :slight_smile:

The flag stays on the bike despite it being in Finland now. It’s very useful if I get stopped by Finland’s finest for riding where I shouldn’t: then I can play dumb foreigner who don’t know nuffin’ and I get off easy - at least once.

Oh yes, now you mention it, I remember!
Good call on playing the dumb foreigner :sweat_smile:

Yeah, being a foreigner has its advantages. I played that card many times in all the countries I lived in. And since I can imitate many silly regional accents, it helps even in the local lingo, è valêt? :wink:

1 Like

“just show me where your vehicle is sir so we can load up this cheese”

3 Likes

4 Likes

I may have to steal this idea, i make custom car decals (for myself and family) and i may have just found my next window decal

3 Likes

The DT sticker I received before got sticked in one of my project books.
I would love to have another sticker on the apple logo on my laptop. Backlit, because that looks cool!

1 Like

Threw one on my homemade NFC/RFID safe.

7 Likes

En mi furgoneta.

5 Likes

I put it on the inside mirror of my BodModBox - think it’s fitting, considering I store my spare piercings, my scalpel and my artery clamp in there :wink:

10 Likes

My god, she’s a beauty

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

13 Likes

Very boring, but I stuck mine on my Pinebook Pro…

I was running out of space so I had to partially cover my SFMIX sticker, oh well, it’s FMIX now.

4 Likes

Meant to post this a while back. I put one on my (slightly dirty atm) 2008 Grand Prix, next to my ARRL HAM sticker, since I’m also into ham radio stuff (callsign K9GGF). You can also see my shoddily self-installed backup camera.

5 Likes

I drive a heavily modified santa fe, so naturally, as a few of the parts in the car are from DT, I have mine on the boot.

3 Likes

Ah, another Razer-user :wink: :heart:

4 Likes

Yeah, my last laptop was a cheap piece of 360 convertableness that got me through high school, had like 40 something stickers on it. It died, and I bought a razer for college. Tbh, I’m trying to figure out if I want to incorporate razer tech into my car… but my next project will prob be to wire my trunk to accept hand scans…

1 Like

4 Likes

Have I missed something… Were there stickers in the boxes?? :cry:

3 Likes