Where have you stuck yours ⁉ DT Sticker

I have 80mm thanes in my electric skateboard, the problem with small wheels is:-
IN THEORY
2.5 weeks ago, you could be riding your board in the dark and hit gravel patch, and then your board could stop suddenly and unexpectedly but you wouldn’t stop but would end up like a heap of shit on the ground, and in theory, because you ride sideways, you could land on your elbow-shoulder-cheek and somehow graze up the back of your hand where you will be getting a Payment Flex implant installed about a week and half later.
IN THEORY

4 Likes

Very cool and interesting. But now to educate myself I’m in a loop of uuuuu tooooob vids ffs. I used to road race and time trial so interested in most things bike, particularly aerodynamics and power measurement.

1 Like

Well, if you get into the world of human powered speed machines - particularly streamliners, and particularly the technology behind the world records like those at Battle Mountain, you will go down a very, very deep rabbit hole :slight_smile: The virus bit me in 1999 and I’m still learning.

2 Likes

I have so many scars on my knees and elbows :joy:. Rocks, large cracks in the road, etc. E-boards often run even larger wheels cuz they can apply more power than gravity or pushing can provide, so you can really maximize acceleration potential.

That being said, I really wanna transform my Dregs into an E-Luge. Been eyeing these since I’m not handy at all

3 Likes

Secret FBI image processing reveals this is a photoshop job @anon3825968 !

3 Likes

Yep, I removed a bunch of scratches at the bottom. Well spotted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha actually I just took one glance at it and said to myself “he’d never besmirch such a beautiful machine with any kind of sticker”

3 Likes

… i mean… if you did, then you win the sticker contest hands down.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you two secrets: firstly, most of the (small) stickers, like flowers and stuff, actually cover cracks in the paint - cuz I’m too cheap to have it repainted :slight_smile: Secondly, all the “non-essential” stickers - including the DT one that doesn’t cover anything - have had their glue weakened with a bit of water and dishwashing liquid spread on the backside with a razor blade. I never EVER put any sticker on any of my vehicles with the glue at full strength: years later when you want to remove them, they ruin everything.

4 Likes

Do I spot a Belgian flag? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You do indeed. I lived in your town only 6 months ago, remember? :slight_smile:

The flag stays on the bike despite it being in Finland now. It’s very useful if I get stopped by Finland’s finest for riding where I shouldn’t: then I can play dumb foreigner who don’t know nuffin’ and I get off easy - at least once.

Oh yes, now you mention it, I remember!
Good call on playing the dumb foreigner :sweat_smile:

Yeah, being a foreigner has its advantages. I played that card many times in all the countries I lived in. And since I can imitate many silly regional accents, it helps even in the local lingo, è valêt? :wink:

1 Like

“just show me where your vehicle is sir so we can load up this cheese”

3 Likes

4 Likes

I may have to steal this idea, i make custom car decals (for myself and family) and i may have just found my next window decal

3 Likes

The DT sticker I received before got sticked in one of my project books.
I would love to have another sticker on the apple logo on my laptop. Backlit, because that looks cool!

1 Like

Threw one on my homemade NFC/RFID safe.

7 Likes

En mi furgoneta.

5 Likes

I put it on the inside mirror of my BodModBox - think it’s fitting, considering I store my spare piercings, my scalpel and my artery clamp in there :wink:

10 Likes