Where have you stuck yours ⁉ DT Sticker

That is a sexy looking setup!

4 Likes

Very clean, a lot of people go for coloured LEDS, but I think in white, that one looks super sleek.
:computer_mouse: :desktop_computer:

3 Likes

Went ahead and did up my idea of making magnets out of them. Borrowed the highest res copy I could find of the rectangular logo for this one.

Then I took the round ones and spaced them out to make these 3.

One I’ll be bringing in for my locker at work. The other two I’m hoping to give away to interested people that spot the one on my car or locker.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Hey everyone I wanted to create a thread for everyone to show off where they put their DangerousThings stickies

heres my favorite on the back of my new pixel 3xl

5 Likes

Cool consept… @Pilgrimsmaster beat you to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Where have you stuck yours ⁉ DT Sticker

3 Likes

Hey everyone I wanted to create a thread for everyone to show off where they put their DangerousThings stickies

heres my favorite on the back of my new pixel 3xl

5 Likes

On my other “dangerous” thing

6 Likes

@bOrgasm What the fuck do you call that 6 wheeled monster?
What it’s purpose ?
is that single truck twin axle on the back?

Never seen anything like that before.

Anyway
Nice work

2 Likes

On my water bottle, it’s where I keep all my stickers.
Gonna have to start stacking them soon!

3 Likes

Street luge! Point down a mountain road, lay down, and hold on!

5 Likes

Underside of the board so you can see the trucks (two up front, one in back.) and the other picture is my old school luge, bought from XGames multi gold medalist Rat Sult. I upholstered it to make it my classy hot rod :joy:

Two up front for more grip in tight turns and more stability. Some people also add a second in the back for extra tight courses. Wanna maintain grip and speed without having to break (Put your feet down) for turns.

3 Likes

They look …fast and fun
and on such small wheels.

2 Likes

Yeah, small compared to most Wheels for transportation. But by skateboard wheels standards, my 80mm wheels are kinda big. Bigger wheels = slower acceleration

2 Likes

6 Likes

That deserves more of a sponsorship deal, with a large DT emblazoned livery on it

3 Likes

Believe it or not, there’s a cottage industry of velomobile advertising: riders get paid to advertise on their machines, mostly in the Netherlands, but also in the US. And quite a lot too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never seen a four wheeled recumbent before. Looks very cool and kinda transport of the fifties/sixties with its curves. But I guess it’s very aero.

1 Like

It’s the only commercial one on the market with 4 wheels. I think it looks fabulous too: I never tire of eyeballing it, even after 4 years of daily usage.

It’s actually not very aero. It’s roughly equivalent to a Quest, which isn’t bad, but not terribly good either. It’s 1990’s performances really. There are many much faster velos out there nowadays. But this one can carry 4 full bags of groceries in the trunk. For a daily driver, it’s perfect.

2 Likes

I always wanted to try a velo!

2 Likes