Where have you stuck yours ⁉ DT Sticker

My god, she’s a beauty

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

13 Likes

Very boring, but I stuck mine on my Pinebook Pro…

I was running out of space so I had to partially cover my SFMIX sticker, oh well, it’s FMIX now.

4 Likes

Meant to post this a while back. I put one on my (slightly dirty atm) 2008 Grand Prix, next to my ARRL HAM sticker, since I’m also into ham radio stuff (callsign K9GGF). You can also see my shoddily self-installed backup camera.

5 Likes

I drive a heavily modified santa fe, so naturally, as a few of the parts in the car are from DT, I have mine on the boot.

3 Likes

Ah, another Razer-user :wink: :heart:

4 Likes

Yeah, my last laptop was a cheap piece of 360 convertableness that got me through high school, had like 40 something stickers on it. It died, and I bought a razer for college. Tbh, I’m trying to figure out if I want to incorporate razer tech into my car… but my next project will prob be to wire my trunk to accept hand scans…

1 Like

4 Likes

Have I missed something… Were there stickers in the boxes?? :cry:

3 Likes

I dont know about all products but i can at least confirm that one comes in the NExT box

1 Like

only the cool kids get them…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not really, but yes you should have one in your box.

If you didn’t get one, you should send a note to Michelle with your next order.
She is awesome so might throw in an extra, but the rules are, your first sticker HAS to be stuck on a police car :police_car: or you can’t be in the cool kid gang.

I am only joking, please dont

6 Likes

Funny story:

Many years ago at my local cyclists association, I met a guy who was an ultra cyclists rights activist. He used to ride around town carrying a bunch of paper stickers with a really nasty glue backing, with messages such as “The cycle path isn’t for parking on you shithead” or “Sidewalks are for pedestrians, not for lazy fucks’ cars” written on them.

He had the stickers custom-printed, and whenever he encountered a poorly parked car, he would stop, whip one out of his belly bag and stick it on the windshield, smack in the driver’s field of vision. Those damn stickers were almost impossible to remove, particularly after it had rained on them.

One day he came across a particularly badly parked car and proceeded to tag it… just as the plainclothesmen whose car it was were coming out of the building across the street where they were investigating. Oops :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What kinda wattage are those motors pulling???

Ok, but did he get away?

1 Like

Hell no. He got cuffed an stuffed, booked, judged and condemned to 3 months suspended sentence for degradation of public property, if memory serves. That’s how we found out actually :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn‘t have stickers. But if I would place them on the laptop :wink:

1 Like

Damn… Must check my boxes in the morning. Love a bit sticker action!!

3 Likes

Holy poop balls. Look what I found!

9 Likes

3 Likes

I got one of mine right there on the beer fridge now, cheers!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes