Where have you stuck yours ⁉ DT Sticker

4 Likes

When people ask, tell 'em Dangerous Things is a Spinal Tap tribute band!

5 Likes

Added mine to my sewing machine case sticker collection

1 Like

Mine are on my toolbox, along with a bunch from…

CLK Supplies
Sparrows Lockpicks
Lockpicktools.com
Covert Instruments
Hacker Warehouse
Wera Tools
Aukey
Lincoln City Parks and Recreation
and Mutant Internet (mutant.net has been my domain name since 1997)

3 Likes

Put mine on my laptop. Starting to run out of space…

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@josetortosa

Your bike looks awesome :motorcycle: , it looks like you need to find some space for A DT :logo_dt_circle: and VK :logo_vk: sticker on it

:logo_dt_circle:
:logo_vk:

2 Likes

No problem!! I will put and upload a photo :star_struck:

I have registered the brands in my name in patent and trademark office for:

Bodyhack
Bodyhacker
Biohack
Biohacker

I thought they would only give me one and in the end they gave me all. :crazy_face::sunglasses::crazy_face: (I have domines too)

Bodyhacker.es

I used my dt sticker in my office from my first chips order. I will do two for my motorbike, don’t worry dude

1 Like

We are still setting everything up…

6 Likes

2 Likes

On my homemade 900Wh battery pack (500W inverter) :grin:

10 Likes

I have one one my Pc case, and the other on my Boston Scientific coffee thermos. I’ll grab photos after work.
Edit 1: forgot my coffee thermos in the car. But heres my recent pc build with the dangerous things sticker in it.

3 Likes

Entrance to my library on Freddy’s (Freddy is there ironically) ear and on my key box in the kitchen.

3 Likes

It’s Dangerous Things, surgery is expected. :wink:

Joking aside, I like most of the ideas on this thread even when I’m not the type of person who puts stickers on things. Might still put one on my HMD but I’m not entirely sure.

1 Like

Minor upgrade

I still need to get the card stickers from KSEC from the Test card bundle and magic card bundle

They look much better than my current stickers

Look, I only thought about the implants. And now I have to think about the stickers as well!?

4 Likes

Well you don’t HAVE to, But you SHOULD

The side of my bike mounted (workman tricycle) toolbox at work :metal:t2:

7 Likes

I love the Death Wish sticker, got one on my mini fridge. Use to drink it every day working in the oil field, and at a start up when I was working 60+ hours a week lol

Put my DT sticker on my car last week after my first install!

4 Likes

Just another endless project. I’ve been slowly upgrading my home desk/work bench. This is the 12v system tucked into nooks and crannies to power the locks (controlled by an xac v2), operate a counter (the locking mechanisms I use have a lifespan of 5000 operations and I’d rather be proactive about things), and power an integrated USB outlet. The conduit stub goes into a box with an AC bus and 5v and 12v power supplies. Sometimes it’s fun to see how far you can push it without writing code.

9 Likes