Where have you stuck yours ⁉ DT Sticker

I’m thinking about a tattoo now.

4 Likes

Life time discounts for people who get DT tattoos? @amal

2 Likes

Haha maybe! You gotta have a descent length modeling video showing off the DT logo tattoo, posted publicly, and get at least 100 likes / cookies / thumbs up / hearts / happytimes

4 Likes

Careful. You say stuff like that, and somebody will do it!

3 Likes

8snx

2 Likes

Jenny McLane has a vivokey one

I was planning on some a biomechanical tattoo with UV ink. Now I’m thinking about a big as DT logo with UV add lol

3 Likes

Maybe you need a DT tattoo over a big ol round flex embedded in a DT shaped silicone to give it a 3D effect.

1 Like

There is only one question left

on my ass or on my footsole? Chest?

on monday i can get new ink :stuck_out_tongue:

havnt tattooed anything since months

2 Likes

Which is seen most often?

Well, I doubt it is the sole of his foot. If it was then he wouldn’t stand for it.

2 Likes

Left sole is occupied with this piece of art.

Right one is still free.

Ass would be nice because I can then do a DT twerk promo video.

P.s.

Not his

4 Likes

I’ll post a vid once it heals lol

18 Likes

signal-2022-02-18-155307_001

8 Likes

I got a nod from Amal, my life is 90% complete, just need a few more implants to hit 100%! :smiley:

8 Likes

If you’d be so inclined to like the vid, you can here:
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdSLrKGw/
I’ll get a YT vid up soon, and maybe an IG account as well, maybe I can remember my old IG password too lol

Edit: The line work sucks, but it’s nothing that can’t be fixed, just not at the previous tattoo artist lol
Going to take a trip down to CA to my favorite artist to thicken up some lines and make it look perfect soon.

6 Likes

Made a new IG account, posted the vid here as well if you’d be inclined to like it. Only got 15 likes on my TikTok so far lol

Edit: Some spambot asked to send pics and they’ve got an Only Fans account which made me think…yes I’ll sell my body on Only Fans for the delicious 100 likes or cookies :stuck_out_tongue:
But also I’d sell my body to y’all for the bleeding edge tech, Satur or Miana or anyone else, especially some with a blinky idea, hit me up for a free human trial XD

3 Likes

Sorry for my edit on previous post, I think I may have been tipsy.

Anyways, I think I remember hearing that this sticker adds +5 strength to my welds right?

3 Likes

4 months later! :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t remember adding the edit…so maybe tipsy…ish :joy:
And I guess you can’t edit a 4 month old post. I tried before posting the new photo XD

1 Like