Where have you stuck yours ⁉ DT Sticker

Does this video count? Got 161 likes since yesterday and it freatures the UV Dangerous Things logo tattoo I got.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdEYvnj9/?k=1

1 Like

The video was reported by motb people. I appealed it and it should be back up soon. Every time I start getting more views, I get the motb comments, then reports lol

Edit: Video is back up! Does this vid count? If not, I’ll try to make something else!

5 Likes

Nowhere, I’m saving them =)

4 Likes

I figured this abandoned payphone on North 11th Street in Philly also needed a little loving DT touch along with the rest of the stickers that others have already decorated it with today… :wink:

3 Likes

even has a sticker for the off-brand implants such as the Apek Flex or Apek Mega :laughing:

5 Likes

Been 3 years and i’m still suprised the dt stickers don’t have a nfctag in tnem

4 Likes

Same… Especially when most people around here have NFC tags in them. But I guess that you can always add your own. An NTAG215 sticker from Amazon with a link to the DT website should do the trick.

1 Like

You mean like this?

I have about 5 ready to go, and the only one I have actually “deployed” is on my Laptop, not for any specific reason, but good for a quick DT Store lookup if my laptop is closed and my phone is in hand…

4 Likes

I’m more surprised the one on the back of my car hasn’t deteriorated at all… Good quality sticker

3 Likes

Hadn’t thought about that, yeah, mine’s been on my bumper for a year and a half, no deterioration at all.

Impressive.

2 Likes

Dang, I wish I had thought about doing that too ahead of time, hehe. I’m sure it would probably get “re-programmed” by someone, but that could be interesting as well :wink:

TagInfo

2 Likes

On my water bottle. Used almost every day!

5 Likes

Am I too late on this meme?

3 Likes

yeah we looked into it… and the cost goes up considerably… and most people are probably putting them on metal surfaces which would kill the tag’s function … unless we got thick ass on-metal tags… which then doesn’t work well with the thin sticker material… etc. etc. etc.

we looked into it and figured we’d leave this up to the individual if they want to put an inlay nfc sticker under it or not.

6 Likes

makes sense, most of mine are on metal lol

You would also need to add a “NFC Scan me” text on it, otherwise nobody would know to scan it…plus I don’t think many people walk around scanning random stickers hoping to find something, and if they did they would deserve a https://dngr.us/rick

:thinking:
Interesting

3 Likes

Now that I think about it, I think that most people around here should already have NFC tags laying around. And I should probably get some NTAG21* stickers for that matter as I only have fobs and cards when it comes to non implantable stuff.

4 Likes

Why not do this

[Why not do this](https://dngr.us/rick)

6 Likes

The ass holes who broken into my car took off with my welding hood that had a DT sticker on it. Picked up a new hood today and immediately put a sticker on it when I got home :smiley:

8 Likes