Yale Conexis Lock

I also just ordered a Vivokey thingy, what do i need to implant and code that?

a vivokey, assuming a spark2? it will come with everything you need to install it. spark2 doesn’t need programming i assume you have a smartphone of some description?

Yes Spark 2, and yes i have a smart fone im 62 not Noah lol.
When the Amazon Echo,s came out i saw the possibilities and over the last 6 years have made my house smart lol and i like toys lmfao

I had forgotten about this:

So, yeah. Looks like you need to make an exact copy of a genuine Yale tag with the Conexis also. Surely PaulT can confirm.

aye pal, i’m around the north england area if you wanna grab a drink and code this implant just shoot me a message

1 Like

Enthusiast :white_check_mark:

I do proxmark things and in the UK so happy to help where possible. Not too sure what the issue is at present but when you receive the proxmark, let me know and we can get the ball rolling for learning.

1 Like

Yo, how u doing?
Ive ordered the required bits and their on the way
Im in Doncaster where are you?

Andy

Hi, thanks for the reply

The only issue is im a numpty lol

Andy

im in chester so manchester seems like a sound middle ground :}

-The other andy :rofl:

Hi Andy
When i get the gits 9Arriving Now and mid March) I will get back to you, and i do not mind coming to Chester

Andy

1 Like

Yo
It was meant to say the bits and arriving lol
I have implanted a Vivokey spark 2, what do i do to it?

This Andy :relaxed:

1 Like

start your vivokey forum account and start integrating it into your daily life :}

10 posts were merged into an a more suitable existing topic: Spark 2 Reading

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spark 2 Reading

Afternoon
I now have all the bits so when is it convenient for you to meet?

Andy

He will probably want you over in the discord, with screen share, voice and video…

And then hopefully the lessons learnt and information will be shared back here by you or him

im around whenever homeslice

Tried to join Discord, it says im invited by Leumas and when i click join it says i cannot.
Any ideas?

Andy

Hi Andy, im snowed under with work at the mo so will get back to you

Andy