Install Videos and Pictures šŸ©ø

NeXt L0,0 LF XLED L0,1. HF XLED R0.
3 in one go, squeezed the appointments in during lockdowns :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a video from my VivoKey install. My friendly neighbor was so kind and helped me. Well, itā€™s probably not very professional, but hey you have to start somewhere. The whole thing was a bit messy because he punctured some blood vessel and it filled up with blood pretty quickly. There was virtually no pain at all just some blood and a bruised hand for a few days.

after the battleā€¦

3 Likes

wow :partying_face:

the shaky hands of the neighbor made me smile a little - i love the guttural reaction people have to this stuff :smiley:

i can make my wife shiver by just touching my own implants

1 Like

Hahaha, my wife walks away if I ask her to touch it and my daughter gets mad when I move it around and you can see it.

Right now Iā€™m trying to find a way to install something like the flexNT or the flexDF2 in my hand without cutting any blood vessels. It almost seems impossible because those things are everywhere on my hands.

I would try to see them with a bright flashlight (not with a fleshlight!)

1 Like

LOL, you see people like youā€™re the reason my wife wonā€™t let me hang out with yā€™all.

2 Likes

umm

i feel kinda sorry for that - maybe childish but still find it funnyā€¦^

I really donā€™t want to be the reason why people have to stay out this community :confused:

1 Like

Mate I promise that is light-years away from the most vulgar joke told on this forum.

4 Likes

@mrln,

Itā€™s a good joke, Iā€™m just trying to be funny tooā€¦

1 Like

I wasnt getting it :laughing: :gun: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Installed my second implant this evening! Had an xNT for about a year now, put an xEM in the other hand, nothing fancy but Iā€™m excited to play with the xAC - v2!

Self installed this time, found it a lot less stressful when I was in control of the situation for some reason.

ā€¦this was before I realized you take that paper off the bandageā€¦

Also just wanted to shout out to the dangerous-things customer support, top notch as always.

9 Likes

Still fancier than most people.
and a great reason to have an xEM.

:laughing:
At least you realised

Yep, they are awesome.

It is all through the forum, and even a dedicated thread to it.

5 Likes

Here is the Fastcut version for you.

Now With DUAL CAMERA ANGLE!

We will see if the Deepness was rightā€¦

4 Likes

First thing thatā€™s gnarly I could never do self install in that location with that honker of a needle. Secondly, whereā€™s the blood? :joy: I mean Iā€™m definitely glad it didnā€™t bleed for your sake but with mine the injector way halfway filled with blood before the needle was even removed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

check 7:21
grafik

I think it was because of the Shock

it started to bleed really late

on my finger xg3 the injector also filled with blood a little bit (just a few drops)

Edit:

The Xg3 in the Finger was hurting a lot the Days afer.

I was eating lots of Ibuprufen and Paracetamol because of the Pain.

So far its NOT hurting! just itching a bit.

2 Likes

Did you not use lidocaine before the process?
ā€¦even my hand was sweating just by watching itā€¦

3 Likes

I injected some lido - wasnt numb - i should have waited longer and inject more - but i noticed when the needle was already in.
They loose sharpness so easy and that would be less clean so i continued
Was numb enaugh i guess.
Was painful though
Xg3 V2 - Whats the status

In my finger i instalation i injected 4ML - here just 0,6ml of 0.5% solution

1 Like

Aah, is that the reason it wasnā€™t bleeding?
Anyways, :+1: Atilla thinks it was a decent job.

2 Likes

I think it was because of the Shock (dont know if it is called so in english)

Maybe other self installers can tell if they also had really few bleedings^

grafik

1 Like