Install Videos and Pictures šŸ©ø

Also thatā€™s kind of why I made this lounge, Iā€™ve been doing installs for some time now, along with training to get my piercing shop licence. So Iā€™m very interested in as many different techniques as I can get my hands on. Stay tuned for more updates on my shop coming out. Iā€™m in Las Vegas now and I will have operations up and going soon, and Iā€™m gonna have to talk to Amal about getting my shop added to the partner map.

1 Like

Posting install pics from xLED in this thread.

4 Likes

I did some digital zooming and uploaded it again xD

Just ignore the BS im talking or mute it Audio Quality is shit anyway

#anothershittyytvideoohineedtobuynewtobaccowtfisthishashtagimtotallysoberiswear

3 Likes

OMG lol I be 100% honest with you.
I didnā€™t realized the camera didnā€™t record the needle part until I was home already.

.< super sorry.

I did however took another video of the needle part, but shows too much of the installer and the client who didnā€™t want to be on a public video. Japanese are very picky to appear on video even their voices. So I need to go find someone who is ok to be on a video again.

I got 2 chips installed with this technique. The needle is smaller gauge than the package one since it doesnā€™t need to contain the chip inside. So the hole is way smaller, and the needle brand is made in Japan brand KIWAMI, very well known among piercers around the world for their sharpness. On most installations I see how the skin gets pushed back and kinda POPS when the skin finally opens. But this needles just slide under the skin like butter.
(Iā€™m a cry baby with needles so to me still hurted like a MF, but it was just for a small second while the needle goes in)
The cool thing with this technique is that the needle donā€™t remain inside the skin longer than it has to just to make the pocket.
The needle then is taken away and then the chip slide in the hole right after, no pain on that part. Then the piercer adjusted the depth of the chip and done.
Is a little more involved process instead of just poke click and done.
But I believe is more careful, less unnecesary needle inside the body. Of course, it has to be done with someone with experience.

Iā€™ll look forward to get another chance to get a better video and make sure I record the whole thing 4 real this time.

2 Likes

No need to apologise.

The whole Vivokey Japan representation looks really clinical yet enticing and overall professional.

Nice work :+1:

Oh, and I donā€™t think it has been said yet

dad6k

5 Likes

Thank you @Pilgrimsmaster!

That place is just one of our installer partners locations, is in Harajuku.
Everyone has very clean looking places, and of course all the tools and experience, they also agreed to follow the manual we prepared. So we asked them to sign with us.
This days we will be getting our first installs on other parts of Japan. Hopefully they can take better video than me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As promised. Here is an installation with only a piercing needle 10g from one of our installers in Japan.

• Needle does not need to contain the chip inside, so you can see the size comparison with assembled injectors.
  • The needle and chip had some lubricant to avoid pulling the skin.
  • The needle was only the necessary time under the skin just to create a pocket. (On my experience, it only hurts as it moves in, once is stopped or pulled out the pain is pretty much gone, pain level to me, was compared to a hard pinch, you know? when you are a kid and some old lady gets mad at you?, but when the needle stops and moves away, pain is completely stopped)
  • There was no tap used to push the chip inside, we want to avoid touching the bio-glass against metal.
4 Likes

your installer doesnā€™t happen to have a flexNeXT there in his hand does he?

Looks more like a silicone disk :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i bet its a silicone ring

1 Like

yep - even with the glove, a slight ā€œholeā€ is clearly visible, so rather a ring than a disc :wink:

1 Like

Hehe thats what i meant but yeah its a piece of silicone :stuck_out_tongue:

PINPON! @amal is right, silicone ring.

For some reason Japanese piercers are into those silicone shapes on that side of the hand.
I donā€™t get it but yeah, is what it is.

1 Like

1 Like

Urban legend

It is practiced in the underground scene though, but like the wikipedia article paragraph states

Not only Japanese - my bodmod-artist has a big-ass steel ring on the back of his handā€¦ damned pioneering, silicone implants were not yet available when he got that done :smile:

Two new implants in just now
Xsiid in fabulous blue and a spark 2.

Although I was supposed to put a third in, however I was sent an xg3 in xnext packaging! Sad.

5 Likes

After a tech reduced Xmas break, back on the forum to catch up on the latest news.
Got around to editing my install video.

6 Likes

Oh man I was exhaling with you. I saw the pop! What chip was that?