Purewrist prepaid payment card in USA

So far my payment flex is working well from inside the vial

About .25-.50 inch from the reader

The vial does make rotational position interesting

3 Likes
6 Likes

tenor (73)

1 Like

I would not recommend this for someone interested in climbing cracks frequently! At least, not in the location I got it (on top of the knife edge of my hand, pretty much in line with my pinkie).

Its not tender to the touch, but it is very tender to up/down rubbing. I think there’s a little pocket that it sits in, and even just using a finger to rub that pocket back and forth causes some discomfort.

Fine for normal climbing, not great for crack.

1 Like

4 Likes

Half hour till install

2 Likes

Good luck mate. You got this.

If not I can always scrub the audio and mask the crying with “eye of the tiger”

2 Likes

Does anyone know what size needle can be used for the smaller new flex? And or dimensions
Scramble scramble artist is interested in only as big as needed needle

7.5mm width means 4G still needed… you might be able to stretch it with a 6G but possibly not… 4G (5mm diameter) is best.

Cool thanks we came to the same conclusion

Poor planning on my part :sweat_smile:

1 Like

did it happen today tho? or need to reschedule?

Done and done

Just couldn’t find all the specific sources I wanted to show him in the moment

Raw wasn’t too bad 6/10 until it finally popped thru the skin then a huge sigh of relief

5 Likes

Reminds me of my weekend.

ce93fa7c2318af944aad3a9ce97dca33

images (2)

giphy (1) (1)

Awesome and congrats! Excited to see the pics and video. Hope it heals well!

1 Like

Went pretty well, only thing I didn’t realize he used a taper and the back of the needle to slide it in deeper, oops
Least it was gentle :-/

I know tools are bad so hopefully not the end of the world

Beyond that so far do good

4 Likes

Wait, where is the Eye of the Tiger??
Glad to hear it went well :slight_smile:

Kinda worried about the tools that touched the chip, thoughts?

Classic… didn’t start far enough back and push the needle in deep enough… that caused the depth of the pocket to be basically insufficient and then use of tools became necessary. That said, the tools in question and the way they were used should not cause problems.

1 Like

That’s a relief

To cut my installer some slack, we were using the needle designed for the narrow flex, so the depth line was more than needed, so we winged it a bit probably should have just gone to the original line anyways :sweat_smile:

True… a good rule works be 150% the length of the device should be the depth from the back of the bevel (not the point) to the incision site.