Show off USING your implant! šŸŽ„

Finally got my xM1 to scan at work today and it feels amazing!

3 Likes

New access control/key fob system finished and up and running today, and ā€œhandā€ tested :slight_smile:

7 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: My Custom Payment Conversion Experience :credit_card:

2nd club finished now today with the same kind of key fob system and also ā€œhandā€ tested, hehe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NeXT 125khz side with a HID Prox fob cloned to it.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a video I put together accessing my office space. The building itself uses an IOProx-based system which I was able to clone to my NeXT. The offices themselves are just key access, so I replaced the stock door strike with an electronic one and built my own ghetto controller with an IOProx reader off eBay. The reader is actually powerful enough to read my implant through the glass window!

2 Likes

Havenā€™t seen to many unifi access installs, so here is mine. Using my vivokey Apex flex. Iā€™ve now put implants in everyone who needs access to my house, no more lost cards!

7 Likes

1 Like

volume up :grin:

8 Likes
6 Likes

Because of the whole POTS line/FCC issue, we just replaced our security alarms to work over DCHP.

Our security company gave us the DMP 7073 LED Keypad. (Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.)

It has a built in Internal Access Control Reader that is 125kHz. Works great with my NExT Implant!
Just scan and it controls the electronic lock and opens our server room.

Disclaimer: I didnā€™t do that bad wiring :joy:

6 Likes

Ooh! We use DMP panels as well, although I think they may be older modelsā€¦ They look exactly the same as that though. I may have to go hold up a DT Diagnostic Card to one of themā€¦

2 Likes

They also have external readers you can install, such as the P-300-H-Aā€¦

We got this installed at our Storage Depot down the road, so nurses can just badge themselves in as they please.

3 Likes

que hace exactamente? no lo he entendio y parece intersante

Check out the project write up below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B93yDWHBlP-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Couple more for your viewing pleasure. The first is from my door at home which is an HID iClass reader configured to read UUIDs hooked up to a Raspberry Pi controller.

In my town we have a car share which uses AWID fobs that I successfully cloned to my NeXT implant. In this second video I show unlocking one of the cars.

3 Likes

Here it is =) neXt implant login to pc. Stupid easy!

4 Likes

woah the range

living in a building that exclusively uses paxton net2 bullet fob compatible hardware is the best thing that ever happened to me. being covered with implants helps too.

(hitag2 conv to em410x written to xem/nexts)

itā€™s only one credential but iā€™ve written it to 3 of my unused lf portions of my implants because readers are on either left or right sides of doors :slight_smile:

6 Likes