The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

whats up with that?

Looking at the server stats, nothing stands out.
infact, the number of logged in users is slightly down over the preceeding 4 days.

Itā€™s name is On1k0

Iā€™m more worried you thought about fucking a dog in heat as what I meant.

I meant putting diapers on that bitch.

I bet itā€™s in heat too

4 Likes

I know Iā€™ve seen them before, but my search skills are failing me, I donā€™t suppose anyone has links to any of the various removal videos that have been posted to the forum?

All I can find is the support pageā€™s recommended technique video, no actually removals yet

Idk where the other ones are at,
But hereā€™s mine sorry itā€™s hard to see whatā€™s going on
He used a super large needle as a scalpal and made a small exit hole

4 Likes

Satur9 has a couple I can think of

and also Vicarious

those are just off the top of my head, let me know if you need more and Iā€™ll do a proper search

2 Likes

Thatā€™s plenty for me for now, I appreciate the help!

1 Like

Got another interesting comment on my Flipper review:

@amal

7na6kyx

84614-1532336916 (1)

just-kidding-fred-armisen

but-except

8 Likes

Some of you donā€™t even need the tapeā€¦ :magnet_titan:

1 Like

So this forum is one of the better places for me to ask level heads about thisā€¦ since weā€™ve had previous discussions on it,

Pronouns

So I goofed and used the wrong pronouns regarding someone
w/e accidents Happen and I corrected my statements

Sort ofā€¦

It/itā€™s is what the person who was correcting me reminded me of,

But honestly? Iā€™ve never been able to put it into words wellā€¦ but ā€œITā€ doesnā€™t feel comfortable for me to use
It seems objectifying and dehumanizing
(Which granted in this forum takes on a different spin, since many want to become cyborgs lol)
Just feels rude to me in general regardless if someone requests it (putting aside cyborg lifestyle)

So I just changed to using their nameā€¦ which seemed okā€¦ but now Iā€™m wondering if that is or not

Am I right / wrong / other in this situation?

1 Like

This is definitely more valuable with more opinions, but for my piece I thought just using the username was better even than whatever the ā€œcorrectā€ pronouns were. Personally I donā€™t care very much about it, but from a ā€œbetter safe than sorryā€ perspective I would say itā€™s smarter to use their username in any case because the sort of people who specify pronouns might be either at a certain point in their journey or may view gender as a spectrum. If you just use the name then even if they change later the post will still be valid. You might end up deadnaming them posthumously, but like thatā€™s less disruptive I guess and more in their court.

1 Like

I do think the forum type atmosphere is conducive to just using usernames since unless someone lists it in their profile or mentions it you donā€™t know what their preferred pronouns are going to be. There is something magical about not having faces just abstract names and avatars.

This,
I think I tried to say something like this forever ago and probably mangled it

I think someone was clarifying their orientation or something and I found it mildly amusing because I forget that users on this forum arenā€™t their avatarā€¦ let alone that they have any orientation whatsoever

Iā€™m going to be catching up with @darthdomo in july for a biohacker villageā€¦ and the fact that he will have a flesh and blood body and is not in fact a plushy is beyond weird lol

This is why it messes with my when someone changes their avatar because itā€™s like I donā€™t even know who they are anymore lol

3 Likes

https://scitechdaily.com/ultrathin-fuel-cell-generates-electricity-from-your-bodys-own-sugar/ interesting new tech.

2 Likes

43uW/cmĀ² is impressive. Unfortunately their assertion that it could replace batteries is a bit farfetched. Most implants you wonā€™t get more than 15cmĀ² of surface area, and most of that wonā€™t be in contact with blood. It could provide a supplemental trickle charge, but youā€™d still need a battery and eventually to use wireless charging to top it up

1 Like

So my boss tried to hard boil an egg in the microwave today.

Yup, they still blow up. :boom: Nice to see physics staying true and constant like that.

7 Likes

If I probe my meat on the smoker is it technically a cyborg?

2 Likes

No itā€™s just cyborg fuel

4 Likes

Now I want to get the Disruptive temp implant and use it on steaks. Set up an antenna on the grill and have your phone beep when the temp is right for a perfect steak lol

3 Likes

@Eriequiet

I found your next project

1 Like