The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

There is a problem with shipping in that all parcels shipped domestically within the US or internationally from the US must be in a box. If you placed these into an envelope, it would be processed as first class mail. This is often cheaper, but also violates customs and import rules since itā€™s a product and not paper (documents).

3 Likes

Alright then. An A4-sized box without 2 metric fucktons of polystyrene peanuts perhaps? :slight_smile:

Surely itā€™s not complicated if they try. Itā€™s just that theyā€™re not trying.

true

HP used to ship license documents (single piece of paper) in a box a little bigger than A4 and about an inch thick. So it is do-able. But then they would ship 20 or so of these with a system which came in its own boxā€¦ Still wasteful.

Completely stupid but amusing idea

A sword / scabbard that unlocks from rfid from either your sword hand, or sheath hand depending on chip locations

A simple little solonoid pin holding the 2 together

5 Likes

~similar to the Mjƶlnir idea :magnet: :hammer:

1 Like

Gee, if ever proof was needed that the police ainā€™t the brightest bunch, here it is:

Not only are only 42% of the officers vaccinated, the other 58% are so damn dumb theyā€™d rather resign than be ā€œforcedā€ to get the shot (as if it was some kind of sentenceā€¦ morons). But on top of that, the sheriff goes along with those shenanigans and refuses to uphold the law, because heā€™s afraid to lose too much personnel.

LAā€™s finest at its finest here ladies and gents. LASD proudly upholhing its sterling reputation. Great example for the rest of the population.

4 Likes

They canā€™t be that smart since covids the leading cause of death for Police officers.

3 Likes

Citation?

COVID-19 Leading Cause of Death Among Police Officers | Crime and Justice News | ASU

Five times as many police officers have died from Covid-19 as from gunfire since start of pandemic - CNN

4 Likes

Funny thing, I just got asked if they could film me paying with my implant.
Apperantly the cashier told a friend, and they didnā€™t believe it.

4 Likes

For tradition.
Remember Remember

6 Likes

The Fifth of November

4 Likes

Gunpowder, treason and plot

2 Likes

I know of no reason

4 Likes

I need to share a struggle bus

Iā€™ve been using a raspberry pi with octoprint to control my 3D printer and what not,

My powerful laptop is right next to my printer, decided I should finally hook it up while I was working on some stuff

The beater light and all day laptop has been my previous go to

Go to log into the IP address like usual, and the nice computer wonā€™t connect

Try all the basic stuff

No joy so I try the diagnostic stuff, ā€œyou computer appears correct, device doesnā€™t respondā€

Next I try the more advanced stuff Reset the network, reinstall drivers, cmd ipconfigs etc

No joy

Old laptop connects, new laptop wonā€™t

Wife was trying to be a sounding board, so I demonstrated how the old laptop would connect

• new tab, type in IP address
    ā€¦fails

ā€¦thatā€™s weird, wait thereā€™s a tab right there thatā€™sā€¦still working??? F5 yep itā€™s still connected but new tab wonā€™t workā€¦ what the actual fuck

Then in front her of watching me, I realized I burned a couple hours, because I was typing 198.168, not 192.168

Fuck me, I would like to change characters please?

6 Likes

Any chance anyone can tell me what i need to do to clone this to my NeXT? I canā€™t seem to figure out part(s) I need to copy my work badge.

[usb] pm3 ā†’ lf search

[=] NOTE: some demods output possible binary
[=] if it finds something that looks like a tag
[=] False Positives ARE possible
[=]
[=] Checking for known tagsā€¦
[=]
[+] [H10302 ] HID H10302 37-bit huge ID CN: 4842456955 parity ( fail )
[+] [H10304 ] HID H10304 37-bit FC: 9236 CN: 132987 parity ( fail )
[+] [HGen37 ] HID Generic 37-bit CN: 547489659 parity ( ok )
[+] [MDI37 ] PointGuard MDI 37-bit FC: 9 CN: 10618747 parity ( fail )
[=] found 4 matching formats
[+] DemodBuffer:
[+] 1D5555596556656555A9AA6A

[=] raw: 000000000000000241440ef7

[+] Valid HID Prox ID found!

1 Like

I would guess from the parity OK that is the one you want.

Try lf hgen37 clone and it should tell you what you need to enter probably just lf hgen37 clone -c 547489659 but I havenā€™t checked.

And remember to read it after you have written it.

Or this \|/

2 Likes

First check to see if itā€™s a t5577 in your work badgeā€¦ do lf t5 detect and if it is you can use the dump and restore commands to clone the thing to your NExT

2 Likes

There was still two more lines (of the first verse)ā€¦ My obsessive behaviour is kicking inā€¦

1 Like