The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

At first I thought it was for the vaccination recordsā€¦

I like the design of that thing, but so far no one has asked me for my vaccination records in my country. The system in the US is probably better built, some people who got vaccinated in other countries have been unable to get their records in my countryā€™s covid vaccine tracking thingā€¦ This means that the ā€œscientifically correctā€ data thatā€™s being used to plan things is incomplete and everything is a mess, againā€¦ :man_facepalming:t2:

There are also some people around here who decided to take all of the available vaccines, some are on their sixth shot or soā€¦ I donā€™t expect this to be a problem for these people but Iā€™m hesitant to get more shots than needed.

@Pilgrimsmaster howā€™s 2022 looking so far?

I worry about
movie announcer voice
2020 - 2, the twenty strikes back

2 Likes

4 Likes

Did this survey. It wasnā€™t great (none of them are) but it was actually pretty interesting

2 Likes

A Beautiful sunny day.
Not a single cloud in the sky.

Hereā€™s some future sky from 2022 (sun :sun_with_face: included for scale :straight_ruler: )
:rofl:

Waiting to close off the poll in 2.5 hrs @1159 GMT, and give somebody or somebodies :wink: a shiny new badge (it was a tie last I looked)

1 Like

Something tells me we are in different parts of the multiverse

1 Like

1159 GMT glad we can agree GMT is the best timezone. TBF itā€™s UTC because we still fucking observe DST

2 Likes

Yes, and a 10 hour day. Agreed

I think I may be in the minority, but I actually like DST

Mine has the temperature :thermometer: at about 24ā°C
:man_shrugging: 70 something in freedom units

1 Like

Oh dang we actually are about the same then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: except the rain will be here in the future (and itā€™ll still be 20C)
My screenshot was metric though of course

1 Like

And that was:

• The way it should be
  • Appreciated

My humidity only ~57%
and rain 1%

2 Likes

Is it summer there?
Itā€™s meant to be winter here but well yeah weā€™ve been in the low 20s for weeks in the Southern U.S.
Looking at 40+/kmh winds, storms out the ass and probably tornados out the ass

1 Like

I still canā€™t wrap my head around that

Like I understand the physical orientation of the earth and stuff

But I spent most of my life not realizing that it meant Southern Hemisphere would have different seasonsā€¦

Still feels so weird to be cold in June and warm in December

1 Like

Iā€™m close to the equator so no seasons for meā€¦ Howā€™s that to make things even more complicated.

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Thatā€™s short weather.

Although, I ventured out in birkenstocks and shorts earlier. It isnā€™t too bad.

It was a dusty 30c in my area over christmas.

Down to 0Ā° Iā€™ll wear pajama shorts or gym shorts, t-shirt, flip flops if Iā€™m going outside for less than 10 minutes

Only exception is going into snow, Iā€™ve been barefoot in the snow once or twice, Iā€™m good

I feel like, once youā€™ve been hypothermic, you understand that it takes long enough to set in that 10 minutes wonā€™t kill you

Itā€™s naked weather imo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I wasnā€™t speaking in freedom units
Letā€™s swap climates because Iā€™d much prefer the cold

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @anon3825968

7 Likes