The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Donā€™t think it warrants its own post so Iā€™ll pop it here.

@amal Iā€™m planning a project and was planning on using the spark2 as a means to authenticate the user the issue is that Iā€™m concerned about the reliability of the apiā€™s is there an official uptime or any thing?

1 Like

For now APIv2 and the old platform are not slated for taking down any time soon. we are developing our new approach in parallel. Sparks will be able to be registered with the new platform independently of the current one.

Eventually API v2 functionality will likely be migrated to a the new backend stack.

However, reliability and lack of official uptime target for the current platform and API v2 are the very reason we are building out an entirely new platform / stack.

2 Likes

OK sort of what I expected, I had a few project ideas but most need the almost 100% uptime so Iā€™ll have to look at a backup solution for downtime.

The fun part is, I know youā€™re speaking english, butā€¦

2 Likes

1 Like

Who uses their NFC implants with their smortphones?

4 Likes

9rhNJScGSlneHpLtnz

Should I be worried if I do? O.o

1 Like

where the heck did you get a smortphone!?

3 Likes

13 Likes

Oh fuck, I just realized

326dId0o1VPGEF614j

6 Likes

Iā€™m feeling very smort right nowā€¦

robot-facepalm

3 Likes

bonus easter egg :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I got this spam like advertisement shit from aliexpress

they advertise this product

They seem to advertise it for humans and sell it quite expensive (compared to the 2-5$ animal aliexpress chips)

are the xrays stolen from someone from here?

i have the suspicion that these are pictures that they simply dug up from the internet

the chips within their pictures alters. some have black resin some not - the coil size differs too - all in the same offer^

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that those chips include free lead poisoning! What a bargain!

Amazingly, there are some ā€œhumanā€ chips getting sold on AliExpress for a higher price than the original DT versions. Or at least I came across a $100 xEM clone one time while looking for cheap stickers.

Edit: wait a second, the ones in your screenshot are also more expensive than the DT stuff!

1 Like

I recognized them right away. EDIT, Wait wait wait, I goofed, theyā€™re just very similar.

1 Like

this are the x-rays von @amal

the first picture holding the chip between the fingers must be from Patrick Kramer.

3 Likes

Howā€™s this going? Prospects? offers?

1 Like

I spent 4 days writing my first resume in 21 years.

I applied for one position a former colleague told me about. Itā€™s advertised as a level II and I was a level II 20 years ago, but they are willing to hire at a higher level for the right person.

I have 4 more positions I was told about by former colleagues to apply for. 5 or 6 recruiters who want to talk to me. And a former boss who has passed my resume on to one of his underlings, he is now a director elsewhere and is willing to act as a reference.

The real search starts next week. Last week was resume writing and getting over the initial shock.

I have until the 6th of May as administrative leave, after that I can claim unemployment and will receive a severance package that will be either a useful cushion or a nice bonus depending on how my search has gone up to that point.

9 Likes

I am easy amused but this I like.

7 Likes

Later today Iā€™m gonna make a video about my implants on my channel, had quite a few people on YT ask for one.

Figured Iā€™d split the video into:

1. Introduction and basic details
  2. Dispelling common myths
  3. Going over my actual implants, + large DT plug :wink:
  4. Install process
  5. Demonstrations of different projects Iā€™ve done, and other functionality

Anything Iā€™m forgetting? Suggestions?

EDIT: Got it all recorded, now for editingā€¦ Hope I can finish tonight.

EDIT 2: Clearly that didnā€™t happen. Iā€™m a procrastinating git.

9 Likes