The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Agree - I loved it as a teenager, now itā€™s more of a ā€œhey, cā€™mon, itā€™s still niceā€-thing :wink: Similar to my addiction to Indiana Jones films. Childhood memories, Iā€™ll always love them :smile:

Yeah, I know itā€™s clichĆ©ā€¦ but honestly, trying to put 5 books into 1 film must inevitably failā€¦ And especially with the Hitchhiker, there is so much ā€œbackgroundā€ stuff - they try to cover that with the narrator in the film (and I seriously love it when films have narrators! Fight Club! Clockwork Orange! <3 ), but it just canā€™t provide the same level ofā€¦ hilarious comments on the plot itself. Oh, and because I just mentioned it - with Fight Club, I think the film is actually better than the book :stuck_out_tongue:

Every Unicorn has a name! There is no way around that!
(Iā€™m seriously wondering if it would totally destroy my reputation here if I would post a picture of my plush unicornā€¦^^)

Well now you have toā€¦but to be Cyber safe, use the blur spoiler, nobody can crack that level of security! AES-Obfuscation :wink:

You need one of those toys:

Okay, there she isā€¦

It all started as a joke, and one valentineā€™s day, my dear gave that little plushy to me. So we decided to make some funny pictures from time to time - I have one where sheā€™s helping me do the dishes, or where we have a breakfast together while my dear was not at home.
So, basically, doing stupid stuff as usual :wink:

edit:

No. Never. Ever.
Donā€™t show that to my dearest, or heā€™ll find out how to order oneā€¦^^

1 Like

Had no idea thatā€™s what the ā€œWhooooooooo yeah babyā€ meme was from so thank you for that

Thatā€™s awesome, I love that

1 Like

I hope anyone in DC is staying safe. My thoughts are with everyone.

3 Likes

I found this to be an ā€œissueā€ as well. The NFC on my One Plus 7 Pro makes scanning my implants really easy but the placement of the antenna is right over the webbing of my left hand when iā€™m watching a movie or show.

We should collect the best layered jokes for an end-of-year laugh.
It takes skills (language, general knowledge), speed and joint effort from the group to get far with a theme, some pieces are real gem stones.

unnamed (1)

3 Likes

Exactly that!

Imagine the read range of that implant!! :crazy_face:

+1 for that!!

The MumboJumbo thread does have a quite long chain of layered jokes!

Iā€™m hesitantā€¦ not sure about the install method, it might be uncomfortable.

Also - is it possible to add blinkies?

1 Like

you, from all people, I could bet would take this joke to a diametrically opposite direction! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not sureā€¦ doesnā€™t seem to be large enough for that, right? :rofl:

:thinking:
I have no idea what youā€™re talking aboutā€¦
:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that was my concernā€¦ but putting some little blue blinkies on the outer rim would look sooo nice! Or at least one on that spike in the middle?

Also, does this come sterilized or just sanitized? And will my future Titan magnet have any effect on it? Not sure if I can keep the 5cm distance thatā€™s recommendedā€¦

1 Like

Oh, yes!!

We should offer two variants:

• Classic (no blinkies)
  • Custom Blinkie Rim Job

Sounds appropriate enough?

Waitā€¦ where exactly are you implanting that Titan, again?? :rofl:

ps: @Atilla, you created a monster!
pps: @Pilgrimsmaster, you did soooooo well for moving this here!

1 Like

Oh yes, this sound fittingā€¦ guess my artist might happily install that. Maybe. Or not. :smile:

On my finger, I hope - but since this implant up there looks pretty big, it might end up close enough to every part of my body, Iā€™m afraidā€¦

I take credit for both, I originally posted it here.
Adding to the thread: It DOES have blinkiesā€¦
tenor (4)

I introduce, John Dillermand.

Only the secret onesā€¦ Any that you can prove, well thats a different story.
Like Cartmans probe, clearly true

source (6)

2 Likes

Ah, I see @Atilla has posted similarly above, i thought I should move mine out of respect.