The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

:uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:
032ddad64e9c252282d6181313bce688 :uk:
:uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

1 Like

I was wondering to make some proper business cards,
but f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ prove me wrong:
Business card never-ever get business.
Also I noticed I collect cards, just cause I like the cardstock, then end up cleaning my nails with them. Eventually they land in the bin.

I keep it only if I am interested in the person / business.
However I wouldn’t mind making a batch of 20 tip-top chipped…just for the sake of it.

So weird,

I always forget that south of the equator has the opposite season

Makes sense, just forget to take it into account

It’s also 27 today, but 27 less fun units

1 Like

New install method for bigger implants?

4 Likes

looks like an older method… way older :wink:

1 Like

Vacation must be over? Hope it was well!

hah yeah… it was over yesterday but had other catch-up work to go through :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, Fair point,
But I would try and annoy Marvin into being happy.

I love layers; especially in a joke

It is actually more about the “philosophy” of the Hitchikers Guide
And the 42
Plus the iconography of Marvin
Also he is an Android
( Aswell as, I like(d) Alan Rickman )
I like the movie ( Not so much the TV series :face_vomiting: ) Same goes for Serenity and Firefly

I have Layers in my Vivokey Forum profile Picture also

2 Likes

Optimistic pessimism is my preferred outlook on life. You can’t be disappointed if you’re expecting the worst and you can be surprised and pleased when the outcome is significantly better than predicted. :slight_smile:

I prefer optimistic nihilism,

What ever happens, won’t matter in the end when the earth is destroyed, or you’re existence is forgotten entirely a couple decades after you die

So, have fun because it doesn’t matter anyways

1 Like

damnit… i had the perfect thing to post … i sometimes save images / gifs / memes that i find interesting, but i can’t find this one… anyway i think it is an xkcd or maybe oatmeal panel series that basically shows you living life, buying a house on a little spot of land, etc. and then like the last pane is “10,000 years later” and it just shows a molten slag pile… it perfectly hit me right in the nihilisms… but i can’t find it now :confused: boo.

1 Like

And that’s the irony :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here, was a great actor - did you see him in Dogma?

Hmmm, I think it was okay, but the books were sooo much better that they kinda spoiled the movie…^^

And because having fun is much better than not having fun!

happycorn

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m accidentally scanning my implant when watching videos on fullscreen on my phone and it mildly annoys me.
Doesn’t happen often just in weird positions but still :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Great movie, great actor , but I rewatched recently, Not as good as I remembered, but still good

<.insert book title> was sooo much better than the <.insert movie title>

1 Like

Flip the phone around maybe?

Or do you have another HF implant in your other hand and it happens in that position too? :slight_smile:

Amal, Does your Unicorn have a name?

Haha, a lot of people on here complain about how hard it can be to get a good read.

I think this is the first time I have heard somebody complain about how it is too good :wink:

I personally would just swipe down( tool bar), and switch off NFC…