The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Speaking of Ghost in the Shell, we all know Elon Musk is working on a Togusa-style implant. But Iā€™m still waiting for Amal to release Batou-style eyes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, but in my opinion the emotional impact and the sheer tragedy of the garbage driver subplot just isnā€™t there in the live action.
I had to check and I only found a direct comparison in this video essay: https://youtu.be/v2soHxEN79c from 3:13 onward.
However, note that that essay is biased towards the original.
The Togusa I can get behind, but Batouā€™s eyes are frankly creeping me out a little bit :slight_smile:

Hmm yeah youā€™re right actually. I must have slapped the knowledge I had of the truck driverā€™s backstory onto the 2017 movie. It is quite terse in the movie, now that I see the comparison.

I keep switching glasses all day long - sometimes wearing two sets at the same time. So I suppose Iā€™m already used to looking strange. Iā€™m ready for any replacement thatā€™s more convenient and doesnā€™t make me puke like progressives, however creepy-looking.

Just get 2 of these bad boys shopping

Or what about this one here? Okay, youā€™ll have to take out your existing eyes beforeā€¦ but it looksā€¦ mh, interesting :wink:

2 Likes

Actuallyā€¦ hahā€¦ the visual cortex in directly at the fucking back of the headā€¦ like wtf? Eyes in the front, visual processing all the way in the backā€¦ anyways I thought of an experiment to mount a camera to the back of your head like ā€œeyes in the back of your headā€ and tie it directly in to the visual cortex back thereā€¦ give you nearly 360 degrees of vision.

Why donā€™t we have access to vivokey app on iOS give us access to the app

Because the app is still on production.
:sweat_smile: Iā€™m doing my best to get it ready ASAP.

7 Likes

Homie we get it youā€™re excited. Some of us have been waiting since June. So please be patient like the rest of us

4 Likes

That pretty rude. Some people have waited much longer than you have.

Manners cost nothing :wink:

5 Likes

chill ur beans bud. they work hard enough as is :} no need for more pressure to an already stressful project

3 Likes

Oh dear, its a kid that explains a lot

@hectorhensler you do realise you need to be over 18 to get these implants right no body modification artist is going to install them in a child. Oh and you realise you have to be over 13 to start and or receive funds from go fund me

4 Likes

Sorry to post again but as a father myself I think I should be asking some questions @hectorhensler

• do you even have or know what the vivokey products are?
  • I see you have a gofundme setup did you want people to pay for you to get a spark2?
  • why do you need $1000?
  • do your parents know your asking strangers for money for a body modification?

Because I want to get a Samsung phone and a spark 2 product thatā€™s why am earning money thatā€™s why

So why does the ios app matter?

Also like I said no installer is going to do it for you till your 18.

2 Likes

My parents know Iā€™m asking money to earn and a I know that vivokey I want it an iOS the app

Awww flibbertigibbets

2 Likes

Wait but what I am saying is how do you plan on getting it installed? Why does ios matter if your buying a Samsung phone they run android.

Iā€™m not saying donā€™t get an implant but definitely should wait till your older if not for safety for health, even if your 13 chances are you havenā€™t hit puberty yet so have alot of growing to do which may be a bad thing if you put a chip in. At the very least you should wait till after puberty.

@Pilgrimsmaster may be worth splitting off this thread and dumping it into anti derailment

1 Like

I am 13 years old

I gathered ā€¦

Still to get an implant you really should wait till after puberty so you body structure is a bit more set.

Not to mention if your school or anyone finds out then your parents could get in some serious shit.

Donā€™t get me wrong I know your looking at all this stuff and thinking its so cool and that you want to be a part of it thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™d did when I was mid teens but I still waited no amount of cool is worth risking your health for.

8 Likes