The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Likewise, BUT there is also this great post

3 Likes

I like it, Very professional :pbjtime:

2 Likes

I must have missed that one! I just took out the middle board, didnā€™t rotate the LF antenna. Iā€™ll have to give that a try tomorrow when Iā€™m less tired and likely to make a mistake lol

Thank you! Most of the credit goes to GoDaddy for the design. Last time I actually made a website from scratch was a decade ago. God Iā€™ve been starting to feeling old lately XD

1 Like

Also one of the only reasons I considered the rdv4 was for the LF coil antenna, which I hear actually isnā€™t actually that great

I got a lf coil mod from @XEMON and itā€™s fantastic

I think thatā€™s way better than a rdv4

3 Likes

Same! I also liked the case and the smaller size.

Never thought that getting a 3D printer would make me think about giving Amal even more money but most of the reasons why I never ordered a Proxmark from him have been addressed.

2 Likes

I think the newer ones are better, I got one of the first batch, and I was underwhelmed, although it still does workā€¦mainly because of the antennas physical shape allowing it to be placed right up next to an xSeries

I believe there is a firmware/tuning fix,

possibly in this post

I havenā€™t done this myself.

Agreed, it is a better form factor, but I donā€™t know how others find theirs, mine works fine on flexies, but to get good reliable reads on xSeries, i have to pop my cover off so it looses its cool factor

Also there are a couple of good mods on the RDV4 with the DT LF Antenna, but still in my opinion, not worth the extra expense.

In my review thread, there are a couple of links to those mods

1 Like

I havenā€™t used Ring, but it was the best quote I could find and I had to make a meme after I saw this Ring on Amazon lol

4 Likes

And the one you have looks like the garage build it is :grin:

I will have the clean version ready soonā„¢ ā€¦

Anyone made a decent PM3 easy case that is small enough to not kill teh form factor?

I wonder if this design could be modded for your antenna set up.

It would be easy to modify if the coil is oriented longways instead of shortways

The coil is longway, along the right side (looking at from the top with the usb com plug facing up :grin:
I really like the idea, If i dont use that exact design, i can make one using the same concept ā€¦

Iā€™m right on the path of the tropical storm Bret rn so I might not be online for a while if the electricity goes out :sweat_smile: bye I guess :wave:

1 Like

Take care and be safe!

1 Like

Have fun, stay safe, pray to the surge protectors!
Hope all goes well!

1 Like

Finally a good time to work on my stamp collection :sweat_smile: old school entertainment

2 Likes

or kite flyingā€¦
:kite:

3 Likes

Instead of a key, attach an xLED to see if lights up when the kite is hit by lightning.

3 Likes

So random cyborg hypothetical movie discussion

I just got around to watching the new robocop remake. (Not bad, plenty of nods to original, but some new takesā€¦ also takes a lot to make me hate on something)

Was robocop a flawed concept? Not so much the human brain vs computer brain speed plot more physical hardware

In the new movie they trimmed the human in the machine down to pretty much lungs, throat, head and a hand

As a result they mentioned not unlike the original that he needed blood sugars and antibiotics and everything else needed to stay alive externally on a daily basis

This seems like a broken approach to me, sure you get a skimmed down unit, but has almost no stability or self sufficiency

I think a proper cyborg should be able to either generate what it needs with electrical power, or process typical foodā€¦either organically or syntheticallyā€¦

To limit yourself to super proprietary and uncommon life support seems questionable
(Ignoring it being a control mechanism)

Also seems like, yes while robocop was much heartier and had more fight in him than squishy humansā€¦ what actually made him a better cop was just whatever neuralink they gave him to immediately access records and data

Giving more human cops just THAT would have made policing better vs a single walking tank

2 Likes

I think it was a rather astute attempt at maintaining control. Canā€™t go rogue if you die after a day of not going to home base for your chems.

2 Likes

It didnā€™t seem like a control mechanism to themā€¦.
It seemed more like they just didnā€™t put literally any effort or value in the cyborgs ability to exist without active and involved maintenance

2 Likes