The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

My grandfather always told me that as I got older I would come to appreciate the importance of being regular.

8 Likes

Can confirm I lurked for about two years before making an account after finally getting my first implant

3 Likes

Late night inspirational video anyone?

1 Like

in fairness, I agree, and I have personally heard a 50cal called that FAR MORE (ALMOST exclusively) than the metric equivalent (12.7mm)
However, i have NEVER heard the “standard” equivalent of 20mm and 30mm cannons.

That is how the rest of the world feel about US “Standard”

I see EVERYTHING
:emoji_thirdeye:

3 Likes

A biorg?

2 Likes

Grobyc

4 Likes

If I managed to put my brain in a robot body, would that make me a grobyc? Or would I still be a cyborg?

If I transfered my mind to silicon, I’d be an AI or a robot at that point, right? Or would I still count as some human machine hybrid?

This is too complicated, I just want to get more chrome and call it a day…

2 Likes

Personally speaking … cyborg is short for cybernetic organism… so what does cybernetic mean? I was somewhat surprised when I looked it up…

So it seems control is at the heart of the definition… so I guess a cybernetic organism is a biological “organism” that is in control of a machine. That’s crazy since that could mean any tool use? Apparently?

Also a cybernetic system (not cyborg) might hit both ways… machines in control of biological organisms… like automated gate systems to direct cows into the milking stall.

Weird.

3 Likes

According to Britannica it seems that any living organism could be considered partly cybernetic.

2 Likes

@StarGazer1258 has been at it again, the partially hidden retort emoji bubble has been fixed by him

6 Likes

3 Likes

Oh, it gets removed after being inactive?

Yep; here are your stats

FYI

2 Likes

In the case of robots, those would be called accessoires, attachments, or upgrades.

1 Like

NGL, I never bought into the whole technological singularity thing. Sure, some people are already having trouble adapting to new technologies but I’m not so sure that this is a particularly new thing.

Also, those who believe that merging with technology will allow them to become gods remind me of a little “spirituality” group that I had to pull family members out of…

And this is from the guy who desperately wants to leave flesh behind and become a robot…

2 Likes

I see your winding video

and raise you

THREE

2 Likes

I’m expecting a specific reply to that, let’s see who can guess what I am thinking

heres the answer (well, kinda, I cant make it too easy)

lhl3xgTj2ori1jbFZHjLNde1Rcq.jpeg

Are we talking psyops ghosts or scary movies? :ghost:

Pilgrimsmaster: Are you talking about the three video, or my comment about the singularity?

That changes the definition of “implant” significantly…

I’m referring to my THREE video

I am expecting a specific image as repy to that video