The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

You guys playin 4D chess

received_955374762202851

I don’t even know what’s happening.

5 Likes

That’s what I thought, but was making sure nonetheless.

Xmth0kA

And yes, I’d pay to get that body
 I don’t care if I end up being short.

2 Likes

Anyone have experience selling card collections?
Grabbed some of my old stuff from my dad’s house including probably 2k+ sports cards.

I hang out at a buddie’s pawn shop alot. Card collections come in for sale all the time, he turns them all (politely) away. For a business, they’re just too hard to sell.

Unless

You’re talking to a card / collectible dealer. The problem there is that it usually comes down to an extreme buy low / sell high. So, no good for you.

The best bet is usually a private buyer. Facebook marketplace is a good option. Craigslist seems more sketchy when it comes to collectibles. You might also skim ebay, but there you’re going to want to break up the set to sell them individually, and that’s a pretty decent time and attention commitment.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try facebook. Would definitely be a lot of time investment if I tried to do Ebay. I am going through them though to see if I’ve got something particularly valuable which I highly doubt, but fingers crossed for a card that can buy me a new implant! XD

1 Like

One other thing to try. Go through marketplace and / or craigslist, find something you like / want, and offer a straight up trade. You might end up with something really cool or at least useful.

3 Likes

Or maybe something more easily sellable for a new implant or 3D printer stuff XD

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

In case anyone else was curious, but didn’t feel like looking:

2 Likes

Clicked on Deborah to enlarge the photo, clicked original image, and it tried to send me to dangerousthings.com lol

2 Likes

EXACTLY

you nailed it!

3 Likes

You know the double slit experiment
 What if we made eye contacts with the right sized double slit ? Could we see the interference pattern?

reminds me of an ex
 made eye contact with her double slit and saw lots of interference

6 Likes

This is a common misconception about what the word observer means in the context of the experiment. It’s not the act of seeing something or observing anything
 It just literally means the only way we can actually know what’s going on with a photon is by interacting with it using a sensor. An observer is nothing but a sensor
 but the act of sensing fundamentally alters the state of the electron because you are interacting with it in order to observe it
 So of course by interacting with it you have fundamentally changed it.

2 Likes

I see what you mean but I’m not sure how that would stop us from projecting an interference pattern directly on the retina rather than on a piece of cardboard
Q2-P10-Laser-Diffraction-and-Interference-still-640x359

you can project all you want. the way your brain extrapolates the data will force you to make sense of it based on what your used to.

There are a lot of things that your brain just makes you not see. Like your nose. its always in your field of vision, but you dont see it. Visual Illusions, same thing, its just pictures that play on the brains behaviour of constantly trying to make sense of the environment.

Thinking about this though i remember something about a specific pattern that will permanantly rewire your brain and it messes with the way you see certain colors or something. id have to look it up.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chip compatibility matrix - Google Sheets

This will probably get buried but I found a funny post from some rando on a travel blog/forum about RFID hand implants (pretty sure it was DangerousThings) and they went down the rabbit hole into RFID tech, transponders, prox, VeriChip, Amal’s TedTalk, the whole shebang. Probably an old post but It’s a fun read. Thought this crowd would enjoy.

6 Likes

What!? @Pilgrimsmaster you :metal:

4 Likes