The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Acr1252u

2 Likes

I see you are in Arkansas, @ODaily MIGHT have a starting point for you locally

If not, and if you are able to travelā€¦prefixed with I have never met the dude, but I have heard nothing but 100% rave reviews of Pineapple :pineapple:

He has a studio in Both Austin and Dallas .

Shaman Modifications Body Piercing Studio

1901 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, United States +1 512-981-6637

502 S Fitzhugh Ave Dallas, TX 75223 ā€‹ (214) 235-9473

I think he is out of action at the moment for surgery, BUT if you can wait, I would suggest that he is worth waiting for

3 Likes

I really appreciate that! There is a piercer that works at a tattoo shop in Fort Smith that has a few implants (in his head and hands), and I was thinking of asking him where he got them done and go from there. I donā€™t mind driving to Dallas to get it done though, if need be.

2 Likes

Unfortuneatly, no.
I couldnā€™t find anyone in Arkansas who would even entertain the idea. So, I traveled to see Pineapple and heā€™s 1000% worth it. Hope he gets better soon.

If you donā€™t mind, let us know how that turns out. Would love to find more willing and able piercers.

2 Likes

ohhhhhh

Who else loves these emails?

• YES
0 voters

No point adding other options

4 Likes
2 Likes

Screenshot_20240413_222007_YouTube

1 Like

I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse, the comments or the production value (lack of).

3 Likes

I didnā€™t even bother lookingā€¦

1 Like

I guess curiosity got the better of me, but seriously donā€™t even glance.

2 Likes

So Iā€™ve been seeing a lot of Cyberpunk 2077 stuff lately and while I disliked the game and ended up disgusted with Silverhand, I still wish that this like this were available:

Iā€™d get that body in a heartbeat! Or in this case, a clock cycle.

@amal, is the FlexMT discontinued for re-work like the other large flexes?

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s being reworked againā€¦ taking another approach actually

3 Likes

The comments are wayyyy worse.

2 Likes

With the upcoming update some things have changed about how the implants are saved so the old save wouldnā€™t be compatible.
I was hesitating wether I should write some code down to load the old save and convert it to the new format or if itā€™s fine to skip that given the small amount of users who already have added their info in there.
I guess that comment tips the balance, Iā€™m going to make it backwards compatible.

2 Likes

I also have mine saved

2 Likes

OR
We can easily take a screenshots and manually transfer it after the updates, saving you the time and effort allowing you to work on the important stuff.

I shouldnā€™t speak on behalf of other people, but Iā€™m happy to, itā€™s a very minor inconvenience and will only take a matter of minutes.

Could I request (if it is possible) the abilty to add a custom implant and add a custom image

You can do that :wink: you add a custom product in the products catalog and then you can select it as an upgrade when creating one.

Yeah, that was the other option but that backwards compatibility is something I need to figure out and delaying it is not going to help. ZINC is not finished by far so things are most likely going to change a few more times. I canā€™t keep wiping peopleā€™s data over and over on a published app.

That said Iā€™m still not sure how to handle that code wise. The save files are serialized classes. When these classes change they obviously donā€™t deserialize anymore. Either I keep the old class and make a quick conversion or a do some manual de-serializationā€¦

1 Like

Cheers, I had worked all that out, except the image, I was hoping there was a way to add an image that was not by a url.
I tried to direct it to an image path in my phone, to no avail.

I guess I can just add it to dropbox and create a url from there

1 Like

Thatā€™s your best bet for now.

The android file explorer and file access has become a nightmare to deal with with the privacy obsession of these last years. Until I take the time to figure it out urls are sooo much easier.

Another option is for you to drop the image in the appā€™s data folder with the proper name and it will find it but I need to check and document that.

2 Likes