The official Titan crowdfunding campaign thread

Yep.

about 90% of my healing routine, be it with tattoos or implants, consist of “keep the skin moisturised”, sleep well and eat decently.

Works wonders!

3 Likes

2 Likes

My installer said I should avoid such creme on the day of installation, because bacteria can stick in the fats of it or smthn like that.

That is actually a good reminder.

On the day of the procedure, after the procedure, I usually let the wound be, without doing anything to it, until the right about going to sleep.
Then I use foam from anti-septic soap and indirect cold water to clean it. Bandage loosely and sleep.

Next morning, a good wash again…

I only start applying moisturiser from the 2nd evening onwards.

4 Likes

Thus the advice I got before my other installation was: Fresh cream! Buy new.

I tried to look for a paper studying it, because I only can confirm it with my own anecdotical evidence.

Sleeping well has direct ties to how well-performing is your immune system.

And with any procedure we want our immune system in tip-top-shape.

100%, but the papers I found show only significant difference
(19% is not exactly tiny, but compared to my 50%…)
in healing time.
In my example the difference is HUGE. That’s why I look for a study to understand the many factors it takes to aline for a proper healing.

It might be that I was more organized, so I was better prepared, so I was less stressed, so I was sleeping better, so …etc.

My example is just a :pinching_hand:nugget of data. I’d love to read a study. But google takes a lot to be trained, and I mainly have access to irrelevant papers through out my uni account.

Good point. Before installation though, I’m gonna wash thoroughly and marinate my fingers in lidocaine cream that comes with the Titan. It’ll be important to scrub up and dry off immediately before the procedure.

That’ll be fun with no feeling in two fingers. Like finger erectile dysfunction.

1 Like

Just a timely bump

5 Likes

that includes you @NiamhAstra i see you there

I want a Titan sooooo bad - i would sell a kidney

(not mine)

5 Likes

Exclusive Spoiler of my titan!

I couldent afford one so i made one myself

Its a beauty

Maybe i can apply at DT for a Job as Designer - its my best work - i am proud of my self

10 Likes

Things you could improve in the future:
•I am missing background elements.
•Also the colour palette is a bit monotone.

Things I found interesting:
•However the dynamics of the linework is rather playful.
•Choosing a square format helps to draw the attention of the viewer. AKA it doesn’t let you drift away.
•The minimalistic approach goes well with ‘tech’ as theme
•The perspective (most elements on top) gives almost like a 3D view.

3 Likes

The good news.
I got a tracking number for the Titan shipping.

The bad news.
USPS usually changes from “pre-shipment” to “delivered” about 3-4 days after I actually receive something.

1 Like

Huh, I tend to get a text from USPS within 5 minutes of it being put into my mailbox.

I also have their mail digest thing, so every morning I get an email with what packages and letters i’m getting for the day (with scans of all the letters).

Wonder if it’s all location dependent.

1 Like

Have I ever mentioned that I live in the geographic center of nothing. Or close enough anyways. I like small rural towns, and I moved way way out into the sticks on purpose.

1 Like

First time I ordered some Implants, not from here, they went to Africa instead of Europe ^.^
Did a real tour of the world! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey everyone… as you know Titans are shipping. All domestic Titan orders ship Priority Mail and require a signature for the postal carrier to hand the package off.

All International orders, including Canada, have shipped or will ship via DHL, except for 2 customers who would not give us their physical address and insisted we ship to their PO boxes. For those we shipped USPS.

6 Likes

@mdanger

Thanks for your hard work in getting these out!

3 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang: