UV tattoos and borging up

Yes, I am certainly interested :slight_smile:

Hmm ā€¦What Iā€™m just starting to wonderā€¦is UV Tattoo ink actually legal in Belgium?

Even if it is (donā€™t know much about Belgian bodmod-lawsā€¦) it might be difficult to get. My tattoo artist and several others I know just refuse to use UV inks, because he has seen too many bad results with them (fading, changing colour when aging and all that).

my did they say that after a while it is no longer visible but maybe that depends from brand to brand ?

Not only thatā€¦ it also depends on your skin, the amount of sunlight you expose it to, and tons of other stuffā€¦
So, you can be really lucky, like @LordSethos2000 , whose tattoo still looks great after several years. Or you might be unlucky and have it change to a ā€œbadā€ colour or disappearā€¦ it might be worth trying, though :wink:

1 Like

Radium paint. Thatā€™s what you need for tattoos that really stand out. And your tattoo will last a lifetime - primarily because youā€™ll be dead within weeks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love your optimistic approach to basically everything! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, you guys are discussing how to get spectacular tattoos that last a lifetime, but you donā€™t seem to have any particular requirement for how long that life is. Iā€™m just providing a solution that fulfills the requirements :slight_smile:

There is of course the white ink option, (Subtle) like @GNSPS one.
Not UV but still looks good

8 Likes

I wonder if white ink tattoos stand out more on dark skin, or if the skinā€™s melanin sits above the ink blobs.

An artist I talked to doesnā€™t want me to get white as it becomes yellow over time.

As coma mentioned it depends on sunlight etc, but I just know mine would look shit in some years. The problem is you canā€™t redo it, so a thick black line is kinda the only long term option.

Iā€™m still very happy with mine!

It fades extremely quickly, so Iā€™ll redo in a few months. But no yellow, just literally fading. :sweat_smile:

Yes thatā€™s what they said earlier when I was getting my tattoo and implant

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if it is legal to buy / send Bloodline UV tattoo ink to Belgium?
I can still order these via Amazon, but thatā€™s why Iā€™m not sure yet whether it can enter Belgium :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you a tattoo artist? Or looking for ink to bring to one you know? Have you asked tattoo artists around you if they use UV ink and if yes which one?

Because of thr New REACH EU law lots oft inks got banned.

I got several orders canceled Form US Semler because they said they dont ship theese colors (moms UV ink) to EU anymore

But I was able to locate sellers inside of EU which still provide the colors

If you pm me I can tell you the shops name.

2 Likes

nice tattoos

1 Like

Yeah they are, but they are actually @LordSethos2000 Tattoos, I just uploaded the photos for him

2 Likes

Heā€™s also has this one incorporated with an implant that looks awesome

1 Like

can i get the ink in legal way