Install Videos and Pictures 🩸

7d59b551-ec12-487e-b8b6-8ed3e821de22
Edit: fixed spelling

4 Likes

BeUno in March 2022

6 Likes

Check out @johnrossswitz on Instagram! View his story in the next 24 hours to see the install! I’ll also post it here later on.

3 Likes

Walletmor installation:

xG3 after installation (no pic during):

5 Likes

xG3 v2 Install

8 Likes

That is a nice and clean install.

2 Likes

JR (Mean Street Tattoos) does a fantastic job. I highly recommend. He had his own numbing agent on hand and offered it to me before starting, and had a machine to sanitize the 5mm (4G) Flex Install Needle.

This is the flexClass install:

7 Likes

Self installed my xG3v2 tonight. Tried the knifes edge, but just couldn’t poke through my skin there enough and it came out. So I reloaded and went for P1 and it worked! :smiley:

Edit: I know it’s not sanitary but I live alone, and it feels soooo nice after install XD

8 Likes

NExT :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

A little over 48 hours now.

4 Likes

Since my viewers on TikTok are split between fuck yes, fuck no, and motb, I made a new vid. Can you spot the troll image? O.o
XD
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdE8NT5g/?k=1

1 Like

Self installed my green XSIID last November.
Its been so much fun! I’ve wanted another since like a week after the install lol. Been a lurker for about a year and just decided to make an account

5 Likes

Where’s Wally???

giphy (6)

There he is

( not a year, but close enough )

shenmue-shenmue-welcome-to-the-gang

]

3 Likes

Hahaha thank you! Im on here pretty often, I kinda just forgot I wasn’t signed up :laughing: I’m happy to be an official member of the gang now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

flexDF2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Nice - Congrats!!

But the metal tools on the implant creep me out :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

The best thing is a long blunt tool, separated the skin from the fat.

I was actually referring to this:

(screenshots from the FlexDF Shop-page)

Metal tools should not be used to handle Flex implants.

If you see your installer again you could tell them that, so they can do it different with the next install :slight_smile:

My opinion as someone who has no professional install experience:

grafik

The tool has mist likely sharp teeth which were dug into the implant.

if the tool had a locking mechanism (see image below) its extra bad, since more pressure was applyed to close (edit: AND OPEN!) the locking mechanism

grafik

and look how sharp the teeth on some of theese tools are:

grafik
they will dig into the implant and could damage the polymer

So if you offer installs and you just read through this:

PLEASE consider not using tools on flex implants

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your advice, will pass it on to the installer. If the polymer was damaged then the chip would not work? Could it corrode? I’m a little stressed now.

The chip will still work (at least for the beginning) unless there is damage to the PCB inside the polymer.
I don’t think that is the case as the PCB itself is quite robust.

The more likely thing is that the polymer got punctured and now you body fluids will seep in over time. That leads to:
a) Corrosion on the PCB/chip
b) possible build up of a biofilm inside the polymer where bacteria could start to grow
I don’t think there is any way to check for damage from the outside.
But at the first sign of infection or degrading reading performance, i would suggest to remove it.

but that is just my outside view, i’m in no way a professional and this is no medical advise

1 Like