I got one installed in each middle finger on June 10th and have had a horrible experience since. This is different from the first time I had a magnet installed by Brian Decker 7 years ago which had no issues and worked fine. Personally, those magnets are superior in almost every way at the moment.
Should the magnets move in the finger and hurt all the time? Should I not be able to put force on them or flatten my finger on a hard surface because they’re so big and take up so much room in a finger? If pressure is applied to the magnet it’s literally trying to push itself out of the cut and you can see the ends of the magnet with how close to the surface it is.
Would it have made any difference to inject it instead of cut? We couldn’t figure it out.
How long should I give it before I decide to cut it out of my finger myself? Every day I want to do that as it’s not worth any of the pain so far. I can’t even use all of my fingers to open jars because it applies pressure on the magnet which ends up hurting. I can’t even use a mouse wheel properly or pick heavy things up properly.