Show off USING your implant! šŸŽ„

Covid vaccine passport ( to trigger people lol)
nEXT

15 Likes

Thatā€™s great. Iā€™ve been trying to compress an image of my vaccine card enough to fit it on my flexDF in a vCard. Havenā€™t gotten it worked out yet. Ends up potato quality:

2 Likes

Opening door with dangerous kit with NExT

Paying in coffee vending machine with my NExT

2 Likes

@Satur9
All family docs in html Page for my vivokey app profile.
And covid pass when I have it. Very easy to do and very effective

1 Like

46 posts were split to a new topic: Show off USING your implant Q&A Thread (for people that dont read the rules)

Apple Shortcuts Application on iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 14.5 Dev

I can provide a step by step later but Iā€™m at work so hereā€™s this!

6 Likes

Managed to clone a first generation Oyster card to my XM1

11 Likes

Dorm building at my college
xEM
(oldfashioned HID reader)

4 Likes

ok i know its not as cool as some of yours but i use my NExT as my ubuntu logon (i have a parser script running to autofil the rest of my password when the injection of my UID is detected so its not a 10 bit password)

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Open source deadbolt lock

New version

Itā€™s a mobile website with my docs links inside my nas.
I need internet for open docs.

4 Likes

Here I am paying for my install with the contactless payment chip that was just put in:

12 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

I thought I would add this video here also, for people that may be interestedā€¦@atilla

5 Likes

Finally, a practical use for my xSIIDā€¦ Using it with a wireless keypad to unlock my electric fence!

13 Likes

5 Likes

How did I miss this thread.

Clocking in with an xNT. Custom built timeclock using PN532 and Particle Photon.

Unlocking and starting 2018 Camaro with xEM. Custom built controller using Seeeduino and xAC (gen1)

Using xEM to open add-on file cabinet lock

Door switch bypass using xG3

xNT used to open Prodigy Smart Lock Deadbolt

Garage door control using completely hidden xAC (gen1) and xEM

12 Likes

Mi VivoKey aun como nuevo :slight_smile: se me ocurriĆ³ este video con realidad aumentada mostrando como podrĆ­a ser una firma fuera de lo comĆŗn:

4 Likes

I got a Schlage LE Engage from GoKeyless relatively cheap and just got it installed! I enrolled my NExT.

9 Likes