The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Right, I was saying purewrist likely has no knowledge of the pure wrists they sell are destined to for a conversion

I know purewrist supposedly does know weā€™ve been doing it, it was mentioned in here somewhere

But I doubt purewrist would cooperate with thisā€¦ unless they are hurting financially? Iā€™d imagine they run the risk of MasterCard / Visa coming after them by being on board though

My concern is that when people get their implant from waIletmor it will have the same expiration problems me and others had with purewrist, where the chips they sell have 3 year expirations when they were issued, but by the time they reach the consumer 1/3 of that time has passed.

1 Like

Oh for fuckā€™s sakeā€¦ I ordered three ferrite sheets from Digikey - you know, like three A4 sheets of paper, only slightly thicker than paper. UPS just delivered themā€¦ in a 1ā€™ x 1ā€™ x 2ā€™ cardboard box full of polystyrene peanuts.

This is shipped from the US no less. Itā€™s fucking obsceneā€¦

1 Like

Industrial supplierā€¦ Thatā€™s possibly the smallest box they have.

I understand the rationale: having standardized box sizes shaves a few cents off the shipping costs. But when pure economics run so directly against common sense and the good of nature, itā€™s still obscene. Iā€™d rather pay a few dollars more to have a lightweight envelope thatā€™s not full of useless plastic shipped to me instead.

In fact, I seem to remember having badgered Amal over the very same issue - too much useless packaging :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a problem with shipping in that all parcels shipped domestically within the US or internationally from the US must be in a box. If you placed these into an envelope, it would be processed as first class mail. This is often cheaper, but also violates customs and import rules since itā€™s a product and not paper (documents).

3 Likes

Alright then. An A4-sized box without 2 metric fucktons of polystyrene peanuts perhaps? :slight_smile:

Surely itā€™s not complicated if they try. Itā€™s just that theyā€™re not trying.

true

HP used to ship license documents (single piece of paper) in a box a little bigger than A4 and about an inch thick. So it is do-able. But then they would ship 20 or so of these with a system which came in its own boxā€¦ Still wasteful.

Completely stupid but amusing idea

A sword / scabbard that unlocks from rfid from either your sword hand, or sheath hand depending on chip locations

A simple little solonoid pin holding the 2 together

5 Likes

~similar to the Mjƶlnir idea :magnet: :hammer:

1 Like

Gee, if ever proof was needed that the police ainā€™t the brightest bunch, here it is:

Not only are only 42% of the officers vaccinated, the other 58% are so damn dumb theyā€™d rather resign than be ā€œforcedā€ to get the shot (as if it was some kind of sentenceā€¦ morons). But on top of that, the sheriff goes along with those shenanigans and refuses to uphold the law, because heā€™s afraid to lose too much personnel.

LAā€™s finest at its finest here ladies and gents. LASD proudly upholhing its sterling reputation. Great example for the rest of the population.

4 Likes

They canā€™t be that smart since covids the leading cause of death for Police officers.

3 Likes

Citation?

COVID-19 Leading Cause of Death Among Police Officers | Crime and Justice News | ASU

Five times as many police officers have died from Covid-19 as from gunfire since start of pandemic - CNN

4 Likes

Funny thing, I just got asked if they could film me paying with my implant.
Apperantly the cashier told a friend, and they didnā€™t believe it.

4 Likes

For tradition.
Remember Remember

6 Likes

The Fifth of November

4 Likes

Gunpowder, treason and plot

2 Likes

I know of no reason

4 Likes