The xMagic is here!

For everyone waiting for us to get the xM1 back in stock… we’ve got something better! The xMagic is a 3mm x-series implant with both a 13.56MHz Magic Mifare 1k gen1a emulator chip, and a 125kHz T5577 emulator chip! You’ll be able to clone and copy Mifare S50 “Classic” 1kB and a ton of 125kHz chip types to the xMagic, including AWID, COTAG, EM, FDX-B, Gallagher, Guarall Prox II, HID Prox, Idteck, ioProx, Jablotron, Keri, Motorola, Nedap, NexWatch, Noralsy, PAC/Stanley, Paradox, Presco, Farpointe/Pyramid, Securakey, and Viking!

24 Likes

20230525_182054

I’ve got a cruise coming up on the 2nd. Think I could clone the room key to it? Also, can you ship it to my hotel in time for the second? XD
Jokes aside, I’m excited for this and can’t wait to get one soon!

11 Likes

That may have been the quickest I ever purchased something after reading the notification email :sweat_smile: I’m so excited!!

6 Likes

Ah great, now I need to think of a new location for my NExT

2 Likes

IT’S FINALLY HERE!!!

Out goes my xM1 and xEM from my #P0
and in goes a xMagic.

I have wanted this since my first Implant (NExT)

They will complement each other fantasticly

LF & HF UID Changeable

In my opinion, this will be THE best (Multi use) xSeries implant.

great-success-yes

borat-high

happy-borat

so-excited

8 Likes

My hockey gif was my first attempt at editing a gif in a while, and I think my first time on a phone?
Had to make another attempt.
20230525_193636

9 Likes

I can’t wait for that other one…. That’s going to be a very popular implant

5 Likes

How is the read range compared to the NExT or xM1?

3 Likes

As soon as I get the money…

mike-myers-wayne-campbell

5 Likes

Similar to xM1 for HF and ditto for NExT for LF :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very cool development! I’ve had my eye on a NeXT as one of my first two implants, but this is definitely worth considering. The place where I work now has minimal security concerns, so they only bother with a LF card and the only time I might expect to see a NFC card would be if a hotel had one. My thought with a NeXT would be to use the NFC half to hold a link or something, and only invest in a Magic implant if I encounter a specific compatible card that I’d like to fully clone.

For those of you that have used Magic NFC chips, what are your experiences?

1 Like

Just FYI, the Mifare chip type (legit or the magic mifare) is not NFC compliant. You can use it with some NFC phones, but not all (no iPhone support)… Android phones that use an NFC reader chip from NXP can read/write NDEF data but phones that use other NFC reader chips cannot do much with the mifare card format at all.

4 Likes

Ah! Good reminder. Since I’m in ecosystem de la iPhone, that narrows my use cases down to exactly cloning a card. Cheers to all those that’ve been waiting for this new implant. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If this magic mifare chip is the same as the one in the Magic Ring, I figured out a way for it to work with iPhones, but you need a Proxmark to “activate” it.

Open the pm3 environment

First, you have to scan for tags, make sure it’s a mifare.

Second, you run hf mf ndefformat on your mifare ring or implant or whatever

Third, you download and install NFCTools on iPhone. The non pro version works for this. In the app, you click the gear in the left corner and switch the little slider from normal to compatibility mode.

Go back to the Home Screen of NFC TOOLS. Hit read and find the tag sweet spot. If formatted correctly, the magic tag will come up as as an unknown tag. Great. Now you know you can read it. Use nfctools to write to it as normal. URL, contact info, phone number, whatever.

Now any nfc capable phone should be able to read the data, even iPhones. I’ve personally tested this with an iPhone and with many other peoples phones in the wild.

4 Likes

Couldn’t resist, one more before I go to bed :smiley:
20230525_234719

6 Likes

Dam it! :grin:
I have an xM1 and xEM waiting to be installed, but would much rather have a 2in1 … No issue or concerns about the chips touching or anything else …

2 Likes

For those in the UK, Europe etc: Dangerous Things xMagic Chip Implant - Dangerous Things, Gadgets & Tools, RFID NFC Tools, XSeries RFID Injectable Implants - KSEC Solutions

1 Like

Oh fuck yes. Immediate buy.

3 Likes

@amal
You should do a xMagc + NExT bundle :+1:

(Or xMagic + xSIID)

2 Likes

Ok, UK I get but why Europe? Do you have stock in a European location? If not we’re in for the same (if not more) import taxes than from the US with greater delays.