Endochron Implant

Is that bad, doctor ? :sweat_smile: :rofl:
Youā€™re probably right one this one. Yet I feel like chemistry is the way to go for energy harvesting in vivo, there must be a way :thinking:

Yeah, the body manages to move energy around so how do we tap into that mechanism?

Vampire chips :vampire:

Edit: are we going into symbiote territory here? Love it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

One way to ā€œtap intoā€ the goth market.

You could also promote them as a weight loss planā€¦ ā€œCrank it up and shed the poundsā€.

2 Likes

The only reliable mechanism that Iā€™ve heard of that could harvest chemical energy from the body without significantly impacting health are glucose biofuel cells

Screenshot_2

Check out this thesis
https://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:1093421/FULLTEXT01.pdf

I still think doing so is silly when RF energy harvesting is so efficient. You just have to deal with maintenance of the external source, but Iā€™m fine with that. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m here.

5 Likes

Is there a way to embed a chip with a capacitor inside a dermal piercing post? And then use the posts on a magnetic usb charger? Every time I look at my piercing it reminds me of an old device I had that had a magnet charging port. Donā€™t know if this would work just had a thought when I was looking in the mirror lol.

2 Likes

I think the general trend was dermals werenā€™t trusted due to possibly becoming infected or ripping out

I think it would be sweet if those could be ironed out

There is the matter that your flesh is conductive, so youā€™d need to insulate it

:man_shrugging:t2:

Last I heard, caps werenā€™t working out very well
Though

:wink:, I have a couple devices that also use magnets to charge, to help them remain water proof

1 Like

This project is possible anyone want to work with it, this is similar to LED tattoo.
An LED tattoo is a type of body modification similar to a traditional tattoo, but it involves the implantation of technologically based materials instead of traditional ink injection into the layers of the skin. LED tattoos are accomplished by a combination of silicon-silk technology and a miniature lighting device known as a light-emitting diode. While there is potential for many applications in the medical, commercial, and personal domains, the technology is still in the development stage
Links and resources:
https://edm.com/gear-tech/led-tattoos-light-up-with-rave-visuals

1 Like

Well hello, I havenā€™t encountered you yet. What would you like to do?

Hello @Satur9 I had my chip implant last year and having a blast since having it, showing off to my friends/family/social media, etc. using it as 2-auth, password, ,launching apps, storing informationā€™s, BTC address etc. Iā€™ve been checking out your projects like Bodybytes Implant - #107 by Pilgrimsmaster and HF LED Power Accessories and also this one, and I would like to help you guys out!

1 Like

How would you like to help out? Is there a specific project that interests you more than the others, and what type of skills or resources can you bring to the table?

Iā€™m a software/system engineer also a cyber-security & penetration tester (grey-hat), Iā€™m very interested with those 3 projects also my aunt company international logistics a registered partner of IBM, I got of tech connection in linkedin but itā€™s permanently restricted. I can also bring in investors and money if those projects are successful.

The way around some of these response related issues; may be to collaborate with the working group responsible for the company itself.

https://amdl.ece.cornell.edu/people/michael-spencer/

1 Like

Hey, just reading about this project for the first time, seems very cool. I may have an alternative approach though; So i have thought about how cool it would be to have programmable tatoos before, and one possible solution that came to my mind were e-paper displays, or rather their underlying principle. Basically they have electrostatically charged white and black ink droplets, suspended in oil (-cells). By applying an electric field you can change what colour is near the surface.
For skin implants you would need to encapsulate everything in a small glass (or similar) bead, so the ink doesnā€™t come into direct contact with the body. Alternatively you could also use magnetic spheres or discs with two coloured sides, also in a glass sphere so it can easily rotate. To use it as a clock, you would need to have a flexible pcb to generate the magnetic or electric fields. If you use magnetic fields it might not even require a lot of power, since you could make it an oscillating circuit with a capacitor, only using up little energy rotating the magetic spheres. It might still be a bit high though. But a fun observation i have made, is that electric power in houses often produces 60Hz magnetic fields, which you can even measure with a multimeter by touching both ends with your fingers sometimes. I imagine that induction could be used to power implants, using a long enough coil/antenna.

1 Like
1 Like

Ah nice, thanks. But i thought of applying the colour beads by tatooing them, allowing them to be way closer to the surface. It should also be easy to ā€œprogramā€ them externally, that would however not work for a clock or similar though.

Letā€™s continue this line of discussion on the eink tattoo thread instead :wink:

1 Like