Waited over a week

So it’s been over a week since I ordered my device, I was wonder if I can get a refund. It was supposed to be here 2-5 days… kind of upsetting.

My 2 cents,

If they dropped it in the mail in a reasonable time,
You can complain to the postal system about it

It’s not DT’s fault if there are shipping delays beyond their control

7 Likes

I 100% agree with @Eriequiet.

DT are fantastic at everything they do, You can blame the Mail System or Covid :microbe: but It is highly unlikely the delays are caused by Dangerous Things.

Also remember, many people now expect Amazon delivery times, which is unrealistic, and of course Covid Fucking shit up.

Where is HERE?
The package is coming from Seattle

You might be frustrated with the delay, It will be on its way, but you won’t be disappointed with the product.

@ mdanger ( DT Logistics ) is a legend, she will have you sorted

Not just my opinion

What did you order?
Did you need some help?
Did you have any questions?

3 Likes

I second this. Where are you shipping to? Did you track the package via the tracking info sent to you via email?

I ordered from DT on Jan 8th, and it was at my house on Jan 14th.

I just placed another order on Jan 21st, and it is supposed to arrive on Jan 27th.

I live in Upstate NY for reference…

This company seems to be great for shipping (as far as via USPS goes). They seem to get the orders out quickly.
Sorry to hear you are having issues.

3 Likes

I have never had a delay in receiving anything from DT. Admittedly I am only about 5-6 hours drive away (I have driven to Renton WA for meetings before)

1 Like

I ordered mine on the 13 and got my order on the 18th. I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Definitely the delivery service who would make it behind my order was shipped on in less then 16 hours after ordering. Very quick and I was satisfied with the entire order.

Yeah I ordered a vivo spark key 2 and I talked to them twice and there’s still no tracking. So I’m kind of up set not that I’d mind doing business with them but I paid for the shipping and didn’t even have to.

Thats decent but I’d insert them my self no biggy… you with digital and crowder wack?

Right on they’ve emailed me several times but no tracking! I got no problem baking patient just let me know!

@anon88765236 Hey buddy, can you stop multiposting and creating new threads, it really wont help the US postal service do their job faster.

One of your posts was flagged because you had personal info ( address and another with phone number ) in it, and one of the community members is just keeping your privacy safe.
Also your New Thread was deleted because its asking the same question.

Unfortunately you are just going you have to wait mate.

But in the mean-time, do you have any questions on the tech or how to use it?

What’s up with the vivo community and what are the up grades long and I apologize!

Yeah but unfortunately I don’t even have a tracking number. Which I believe is why isn’t even confirmed how long are the confirmation numbers

There is also a Vivokey Forum, that you need a vivokey product to get access, and the Spark being such a product.
Regarding upgrades:
Vivokey have a new product line that is being worked on/ soon to be released called APEX, that uses a new chip that has new fuctionality. So we are all very excited to get these when they are available.

More info here

No stress mate, We are also keen for you to get your implant and we want to watch your journey from Norm-borg to Cyborg.

Feel free to post your install pictures

and ask any more questions you need help with.
This is a great resource to get you started

If you ordered over a week ago, and dont have a tracking number, that is pretty unusual.

Have you checked your spam or junk folders?
Correct email address?
Are you certain your payment went through?
Have you checked credit card details etc.?

You should get an order confirmation email, THEN a 2nd email when it is sent with the tracking number.

1 Like

I am from Russia, and when I ordered an implant, I waited for the package for almost a month!
I was very worried, but my implant and its kit arrived safe and sound! On delivery, I think all questions ONLY to postal services, and delivery services.

1 Like

Ingot my shipment I got the vivo key in…

1 Like

So how do I launch an application with it

well first you need to have it installed, have you found anyone near where you live who is able to install x-series implants?

1 Like

I think this is what this means buddy

Therefore you deserve a gif

giphy (2)

Download the Vivokey App

Just be aware, you may have swelling / inflammation in the area that may make it difficult to read.

You might need to wait upto another 2 weeks.

Bad news, I know, waiting is not your strong suite :wink:

1 Like

seeing as 10 hours ago the package had not even arrived and they were looking for shipping information/tracking numbers, I’m willing to bet they didn’t mean “got it in” as in they got it installed, but that they figuratively literally got it in [the mail]

2 Likes