Chip compatibility matrix - Google Sheets

As the title suggests, We have a Google Sheets Spreadsheet compiled by, and for the DT (and Vivokey) Forum members.
It is a comprehensive, yet not an exhaustive list of products and the DT / Vivokey products they are compatible with.

Screenshot_20200708-204900_Sheets

It is a living document, as we continue to add to and update as we go, Therefore, if you see an error, omission, please post a reply in this thread below.

The more information you provide the easier it will make it for the person adding or rectifying the info.
Where possible:-
For additions
try to provide, a link to the suggested product, an image, the implant(s) it is compatible with, your experience with or a link to a thread in the forum
For corrections / compatibility updates
The spreadsheet info, what needs changing?

Happy Spreadsheeting :wink: :page_facing_up:

Access control etc. :arrow_down:

Payment terminals for Walletmor and Payment Conversion :arrow_down:

16 Likes

This is great. I didnā€™t know you had this until a few days ago.

Only thing I would suggest adding, though It could get tedious I admit, is adding a note section for each lock. Nothing extensive. Just a few lines for noteworthy things regarding the locks or accompanying kit.

For example, like I mentioned in another thread, the programming card for my lock is a MiFare Classic 1k that seems to be clonable, as in Iā€™ve not tested it yet.

This is especially good in case you loose the card as they are about 35 euro to replace.

1 Like

Great suggestion, but sort of have that covered. I have just added a ā€œguideā€ above,

So with the one you suggested the other day, the ā€œForum linkā€ comes back to your suggestion, so people can read at their leisure.

I do like the idea though!

Same reason I removed the implant images, it was getting to cluttered, So now the words just link to the DT store

That is probably a better idea than my comment option, small problem is, I found, A note doesnā€™t hyperlink but a comment does, However I could copy and paste the Relevant thread to the note so people donā€™t have to follow the link, but then they only get the single post rather than the whole thread which can further help with contextā€¦
On top of that, I cant add a note into a cell that has a comment and vise versa.

What do you think?

Scrolling through the the spreadsheet I could feel it slowly loading up and thought to myself ā€œThisā€™ll only get slower as new stuff gets addedā€

So I opened up Excel and re-learned some formulas for multiple sheets on a workbook.
Fast forward about an hour or so later, I hate you VLOOKUP, I finally figured some of it out and decided to upload and test itā€¦

Itā€™s juts google sheets is really slowā€¦ fml :unamused: :unamused:

1 Like

Misszhang-US 125KHz Proximity Sensor ID Card - Tested successfully with an xEM - Used in the following project

Electronic Cabinet Lock Kit Set - Tested unsuccessfully with an xEM

1 Like

I have shrunkified some of the images, I will go back through and check the others, hopefully that will help

Thanks for taking the time to help out :+1:

@init6
exactly what I was after, thanks, I will add those in.
Also cheers for the reader
(The same as the one @anon3825968 posted about the other day, but is not yet on the spreadsheet)

If I download a copy and send it to you, would you be able to update and replace it? It looks like I could use Excel, and I am pretty decent with that making stuff like this.

I feel pretty sure I know how to do this. Finding what needs to be linked is another story. If @Pilgrimsmaster is up for helping with finishing the final touches on what I think I can do, I will give re making this a shot.

Worst case is it stays the same.

To go further, I was thinking of two pages, one has a chart similar to this, and the other has a drop down that you can just put your chip in, and it spits out compatible locks.

2 Likes

Some great Ideas Iā€™ll DM you and @amal

CES Omega Flex tested successfully with xM1

Samsung Ezon SHS-2920 tested successfully with xM1 (note if chip is formatted as NDEF it will not work!)

1 Like

Updated, Thanks!

2 Likes

Sorry to be a doubting Thomas but Iā€™d like independent confirmation on thisā€¦ it hurts my brain as to why that would be.

On further testing it appears that it is the keys that nfctools writes that throw it off.

This tag works fine:

This one doesnā€™t:

I mean I may be wrong but thereā€™s something funny going on here.
I wrote an NDEF record to a tag and it wouldnā€™t register it.
A new one works fine and can be registered, once registered ndef can be written with nfctools PC
The android app however fails to write after it has been registered.
If I write to the tag with the android app before i register it, it doesnā€™t get picked up by the lock.

I can provide further screenshots if needed.

Edit:
If thereā€™s any way that I can get the second one back to default factory keys? that would be really handy.

Just a guess and something for you to tryā€¦

Just tried that and get this

Sorry mate, just throwing out what I would try, Iā€™m sure Amal would know a sneaky back door or two :wink:

Next, I would try the same, with 1024 bytesā€¦failing that the 888 bytesā€¦failing that, NFC Tools (Pro), failing that Google ( Or your search engine of choice) would become my friend, failing that :man_shrugging:

good luck, If you find the answer, please let us know, that could be a handy dandy bit of infoā€¦Infact, I just had a thought, researchingā€¦

Do you have a ProxMark3?

Yeah if this is a standard mifare 1k chip (not a magic chip like the xM1) then youā€™ll have to crack the keysā€¦ proxmark3?

Still, the keys shouldnā€™t be used by the door lockā€¦ unless they have old code in there that was a relic of an attempt to use keys to corner the lock to working only with samsung keyed fobsā€¦ and then it was left unfinishedā€¦ thatā€™s totally likely actuallyā€¦ relic code fucking with the keys.

A proxmark3 can listen in on these conversationsā€¦ Iā€™ll have to see if my demo locks do anything like querying sectors to get key values.

Thanks anyway @Pilgrimsmaster

I have a proxmark3 and the keys for the tag.
It is a standard 1k chip yes

1 Like

Mifare classic magic cards work on this. Enrolled some original cards, clones and coppies of originals.

How about implants? have you had a chance to test?